Rate your customer service experience.

[poll type=multiple results=always min=1 max=5 public=true]

• Answers or solves problem on 1st try
  • Answers or solves problem 2nd try
  • +3 or more attempts
  • Eventually just give up
  • Never
    [/poll]strong text

Following the recent celebration of the WDRTS 4th anniversary. I felt it would be a fitting time to also begin a new tradition. The inaugural first annual worse customer service event! A true celebration of a companies whole hearted… love, understanding, dedication, and respect to their customers. Share your most funny, worse or back handed insulting CS responses. Enjoy the warmth while vying to contend to be the winner for the coveted SCAMM’E . (Scopley’s Customer Assistance Most Moronic Experience) Award. Keep surviving and may the odds always, be in your favor.

4 Likes

Bruh, your poll is broken

6 Likes

To answer tho, ive used CS twice and both times within hours it was resolved :man_shrugging: i hear horror stories about CS but so far mines been good. knock on wood

• Answers or solves problem 1st try
  • Answers or solves issue 2nd try
  • +3 or more attempts
  • Eventually just give up
  • Never

0 voters

Idk why the poll didn’t post the first time. What if I may ask were your queries?

Last 2 were refunds and transfer f ups

The person that voted they solve issue on first try earns today’s troll award.

Both times I had to deal with CS my issues were resolved on the 1st try within a couple hours and it was account transfer because of getting a new device.

I’ve had support respond relatively fast and solve my problem and I have been given the run around for days

I do agree that they do tend to provide a response within a reasonable time. At least for me, having tried 3 times in last 2 years on each occasion their responses have consistently neither 1) address the initial question or problem posed or 2) answer was nothing short of an insult to ones intelligence.
Most recent example… pulled 9 red flags on last RM. Had 8 from prior 4 RM’s. I was amazed that in my bucket 9 was even a real
Possibility! So now should be at a total of 17. Open the museum collect and total red flags :triangular_flag_on_post: is still at 8/10. Write to CS, send them, as requested, screen shot of my axel museum collection indicating the flag count still shows 8/10 and ask request they check on status of missing 9 flags. They write back “ indeed we confirm you were awarded 9 flags however you need 10 for the collection. hope that answered your question”. :crazy_face:

I do agree that they do tend to provide a response within a reasonable time. At least for me, having tried 3 times in last 2 years on each occasion their responses have consistently neither 1) address the initial question or problem posed or 2) answer was nothing short of an insult to ones intelligence.
Most recent example… pulled 9 :triangular_flag_on_post: on last RM. Had 8 from prior 4 RM’s. I was amazed that in my bucket 9 was even really
possible! So now should be at a total of 17. Open the museum collect and total red :triangular_flag_on_post:’s is still at 8/10. Write to CS, send them, as requested, screen shot of my axel museum collection indicating the fl@g count still shows 8/10 and ask request they check on status of missing 9 fl@gs. They write back while “indeed we confirm you were awarded 9 fl@gs however you need 10 for the collection. hope that answers you question?
Huh, so how does that explain the museum still showing 8/10 if I actually received the additional 9 fl@gs you claim were awarded?

Calendar and faction events been quiet and empty as hell.

Faction events were removed from the calendar because of transfer windows.

Fuck. What’s faction event after CRW? Plus this Region transfer is causing Lancaster to get toxic towards the new transferred faction.

I missed the 4th anniversary was it any goodIMG_2372

1 Like

Last Wednesday when they updated the beta users my phoen went into this stupid restart loop and I emailed scopely with all my info and they send me a message back that has nothing to do with what I asked them so I sent them another being a little more specific even tho I already was in my first message so it’s been 4 days going on 5 that I havent heard back from them even tho the problem was fixed they never even followed up and it’s not the first time they have been no help woth there automated responses that never help

1 Like

I wasnt able to get into my acc for 3 days and they wouldnt do nothing

Love how, scopely or one of their non paid henchmen, cough… LG went in and changed the actual forum title from
scopely dis-service to service event so no one will bother even opening by making it now appear like a meaningless company sponsored forum. Have to give them props, they are the true undisputed kings of subterfuge.

Support is just like these forums. Never goes anywhere. Any possible solution ends up being worse then what we had to start with.

Me “I cut myself and need a band aide. Can you help?”
Scopee “we will forward your comments to the development team thank you for your support.”
Me “I am bleeding”
Scopee “we cut off your arm. Anything else you would like help with please feel free to contact us”
Me “what are the odds of current bag event?”
Scopee “we have cut off your other arm and your bank account”
Me “thank you for the help”

1 Like

Oh I have so many stories I could share about their so called support. On occasion, it did work out and my issue was quickly resolved. Usually when i lost a lot of territory energy, they’d compensate a refill. Not always though.

But i posted recently about one experience where I figured out how they use game logs against us… They did almost the same exact thing again a week or 2 later. They are so intentionally incompetent and untruthful it numbs the brain if you try to stubbornly pursue your issue…

Here’s the post i made about it if anyone’s interested. Tbh, it’s something everyone should read, imo, just so they know what’s happening much of the time. I can try to post about the one that happened right after this too if anyones actually interested.