Sclass crates turning into rip off crates #146

Does anybody having this issue…

They’re turning my rewards crates into this rip off crates, they supost to be thi one…
And now I’ve collect from inbox to inventory and I can use them…what a RIP OFF scopely, I send ticket two days ago and no response, this smells like a scam…

6 Likes

And apparently they are even selling this abomination crate…

What a rip off…

5 Likes

Ouchies

3 Likes

It’s pretty funny ngl

2 Likes

This is one of those things where you want 4 or 5 threads of it going on so one isn’t just lost in the forum. They seem to listen more to multiple threads. The fact you’ve had no response in 2 days is pretty damn poor too.

4 Likes

So that’s the outcome…

After 2 days they come and say this is a visual glitch and to do something that a already try it before start the ticket and just bcs he suggested I did 2 more times and no changes on the rip off crates…
So since every time we reboot the conversation on the ticket gets erased, so I have to start another one just to say that didn’t work…:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: mean while the issue still here there!!!
What about a simple, click click tab tab ,there you go Sr,sorry for the inconvenience everything it’s been take care…but no the level of professionalism in here lacks been professional.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.