Scavenger Missions/You Got Lucky

I have been trying for about a week now to get the you got lucky mission to come back with no luck. I have coined and aborted everything and nothing has worked thus far. I have missions that I am waiting to refresh that I cannot coin and I was just waiting wondering if it could be changed so that all scavanager missions could be coined. That way people could have some way of at least trying to get the missions they want. It’s super frustrating when there’s a level up and you can’t even get one XP mission. Or if anyone had a secret to getting it to always show up would love to hear it.

Stop starting missions and canceling them.

They are weighted based on frequency of use.

Let them cool down naturally, even if that means waiting 5 days.

And that’s the perfect solution… versus removing the useless missions. They don’t since there’s no profit, I’m one of the “where’s my ygl” crowd, it would be nice to get the mission more than once a week or so. It’s better to just not care since there’s nothing you can do about it, and they aren’t going to fix anything.

Most fair way would be to scale the number of active missions you can have in your queue by the total number you have available to you. Or

I’d appreciate any change, and cuz I’m a POS, everyone should get my frequency, then we’d see a few more “impressed” people :joy::star_struck:

It’s not like they don’t know about the problem, and given the inaction, no one should believe any further actions is forthcoming, just “deal with it”.

I usually get off 2 or 3 per week. From time to time it’s not in the list for almost a week or more. If you look closely you’ll see there’s a handful that come and go from the list. Every few days the list changes.

Complete all the 3 hr and under missions. Abort the others. Still not 100%, but seems to work better. I get at least 2 per lvlup this way. Got 5 a few times.

I didn’t even know it had a system. Thanks for the info! I’ve been having the same issues as OP

This is true as it adds two more prestige missions. A 3 hr one that is fine, but also a long gear one that is useless. More shit clogging the queue.

1 Like

Half the problem is having missions there that have 21-28 day cooldowns taking a spot. I brought this up a few weeks ago and it got ignored. I get one a week now if I’m lucky.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.