Scav camp cooldown times

Any else having ridiculous cooldown times for Scav missions? I have none available, yet the soonest one is 21 hours away!
The longest I’ve ever had one on cooldown in this situation is 8 hours. Max.

Both camps level 20, all gold missions done, you’d think I’d have at least something to do.

I just think it’s a little stupid that I seemed to have gone through EVERY mission.

2 Likes

Yeah 5 days cool down for me too. YGL hasnt showed up either and ive refreshed for hours.

i have one on cooldown of 25 days 17hrs 24m.

Glad to know I’m not the only one!
I haven’t had issues with YGL, been getting them quite constantly (sometimes I need to abort missions) but I usually get it at least once every 48 hours.

I think it’s a problem. I’ve posted on the topic before. Glad to see it’s being talked about regularly. Maybe we’ll see some change. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wasn’t able to find a dedicated thread on this forum, so I had to bring it up again. I only have about 12 or so missions showing on cooldown overall.

what level is your camp?

Same thing with mine @Amsterdam, there all week and as soon as faction level up starts it’s in 24 hours cool down and then disappeared, they must think we are as stupid as they are.

My camp level are posted in my initial post.

That’s exactly it. I finished one this morning, got some points for faction level up, then did a the two 2 hour prestige missions, aborted two 7 day ones, and now stuck with the ridiculous timer -_-