Scary doll from museum

@GR.Scopely where do we get the scary doll?
Please tell us these things in advance or at least when things drop… thanks…

8 Likes

$$$$$$$= scary doll

5 Likes

Most likely

there you go. 85€ for 600 collection items

You don’t get the scary doll, the scary doll gets you

5 Likes

Amount of s class items is fucken shit

2 Likes

Screenshot_2019-11-28-01-24-59_1

So sad

2 Likes

Yup, that much for 10 dolls, plus spiders only gets you 1200 cards toward Daiyu…what a joke! Lol

2 Likes

Shame on your new low Scopely!!

2 Likes

Unbelievable trash. To really think that all milestones will equal 10 collectibles. 10…

5 Likes

Buy the torch sales instead save u a few quid

Scary doll is actually pretty cool

Wild. Still haven’t seen Wangfa or whatever cards. Then the 3200 box gone the game got too slow.

2 Likes

Games been molasses for me for a month now. Outta league points. Outta gear. Outta trainers. Outta free cans. Almost outta fucks to give as well. So many roadblocks to progress now its rediculous. Barley logged in last two days which is very rare for me

2 Likes

That’s a 100 for everyone (who can finish the event). This is more than any other event, except for Onslaught and War. A huge upgrade over mostly worthless 5* tokens

Spiders and Scary dolls?!? How dafuq does fit into Thanksgiving :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wow talk about being slow. Halloween was last month, ■■■■■■■ sco pay I swear :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Well when zero is the bar they set, sure you can claim 100 being “way more”. Still not enough. And who knows if players can finish. Will most likely be 500 for most.

Excellent profile picture

I think we all need to walk away from this pile of, I don’t see any other option, they have been taking the pis out of us for the last 6 months :frowning:

1 Like

Wangfa cards are in the choice crates that you turn these dolls/spiders in for.