SC toon yes or no Scopely

Please this is just for Scopely to answer, new SC toon yes or no

1 Like

I wouldnt expect an answer to quick, this has been asked time and time again, They wont respond because they are too busy counting the money. Although if you get an answer it would be awesome

2 Likes

This threads staying, as GR said he takes things that matter to the team, and I want an answer :hugs:

1 Like

Plese NO!

This threads staying, as GR said he takes things that matter to the team, and I want an answer one way or the other :hugs:

I’ll keep this thread going until Scopely mans up, grows some and is honest with us, we just want a Yes or No pretty simple Scopes :hugs:

2 Likes

Good luck! JB did confirm it in line that there was no toon coming but if you want an answer here I understand.

1 Like

I know everything on Line means nothing Ricky we know this I want an official answer to a very relevant Question🤗

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t understand the :uk::us::tr::uruguay::vietnam::zimbabwe:

Ok Scopely I will inform my region this news if this is indeed your answer👍

1 Like

Hi Kooky yeah I didn’t think this one deserved a :uk::us::hugs:

1 Like

JB provided freshly baked beans on line today said they will have news about it by the end of the month

1 Like

Again Line means nothing, been there half baked, many want an answer now🤗

Jb’s four hours of work are done for the day no answers today unfortunately

3 Likes

I know lol when in Spain🤗

Thing is there,s more than 800 Scopes employees doesn’t have to be GR or JB that answers🤷🏼‍♂️

Woah you’re expecting too much not like this is a multimillion dollar company or anything

2 Likes

I just dont think they have the balls, we shall find out

Yes or no?

1 Like

Yes or no? @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

1 Like