S10++ Team Grade?

First S10++ team I’ve seen so far…

Yes clearly possible, it’s right there in your post

What you mean to ask is “is it legit or hacks”. And I believe it’s the latter

3 Likes

What’s he using? 5 Alice’s with all perfect maxed weapons and mods?

Smells like a Hack.

Well, don’t know. I think a team with donny lead, two yellow rick, nik and alice can be at least s10. And with no hack…

5 fully maxed gen 2’s with good mods is s10. So… I think the s10++ there is a fraud.

I think S10 teams are possible if you have all second generation 6*. But highly doubt S10++ is possible.

Either way who cares. Scopes doesn’t give af about blatant cheaters anyway

9 Likes

s10++ is certain

4 Likes

S10++ to the muesum please

6 Likes

Not sure how the guy has tht, i looked at the top 5 players on leagues and they are only s10. :man_shrugging:

Scopes don’t care. The more “players” looks good on their reports so not going anywhere. The people actually doing work at the company are to busy coding micro-transactions and figuring out how to drain the last few cents out of everyone.

4 Likes

Everyone is legit, including Morfeo.

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

1 Like

Top player in the game, Vendetta, is only S10, same with the top 7 players all S10 only.

I don’t even think this supposed S10++ player is in the top 100.

Ok here’s a question, is this person constantly winning every tournament but especially level ups tournaments? From my experience hackers love level ups.

It shows the max team grade, not the team grade defense

1 Like

Noob ahahahahhahahahah Do you play the same game? Other players card doesnt show their defense. Once you create a team S10, you can change it and you still are going to be S10 team grade

1 Like

I’m afraid you slipped up here Imwinning, in one of the recent updates it was changed to show the highest team grade you had historically, not currently

2 Likes

Your VK profile pic is legit?

1 Like

Actually, I just tested this. The profile card shows your current defence rating. I put my tower team as defence and S9+ changed to A++. Try it for yourself…

1 Like

To yourself is going to show your own defense. But for other players will show your max. Ask for one faction mate to look your profile :wink:

1 Like

I’m looking at people who have dropped their defences in the raid tourney, still says S9 for them

4 Likes