S tier might be the last straw for F2P in competition

Once again a premier toon being released in the game that completely throws F2P in yet another ditch. This S tier features ruins EVERYTHING for the majority of the playerbase. We all saw the announcement,

Which for me states that paying players will have 7 stars and the majority of the player base will have 6 stars, 6 stars that are even to this date not even close to what p2p teams have. This is completely unbalanced since I bet the majority of f2p players are yet to get their hands on a good premier toon. I dunno about the rest of ya’ll but this might be the end of balancing.

37 Likes

Right now, eh. The amount to pay is huge, and those willing to spend that much I wasn’t beating anyway

17 Likes

Was never any to begin with lol

12 Likes

My thing is if you spend 2k for one toon go get help! Im not being rude, mean, etc. Seriously that is a mental disorder and you need help

27 Likes

I absolutely agree.

4 Likes

This just in : The sky is falling…again
Animated-GIF-downsized_large-1

giphy

6 Likes

I look forward to killing him turn 2… at least I hope I can kill him lol.

1 Like

I say for a guaranteed 5* Pete is close to $71k since I am only counting the 10 pulls to 1 key and all the other ways to get keys like from mission and roadmap ONLY.

The way this games going could be gone by Christmas. :smile: :smile:

9 Likes

They drop in the wheel. At a rate of ten percent. The values are random though. It’s definately not cheap.

I wish they would add the odds for that 5500 bag tho

2 Likes

Lol.

Ftp had 0 chance in competition.alresdy, s call doesmt change anything.

Games in full milk it mode.

Best of luck.

13 Likes

if you taken the right opportunities and also had luck with 20k gold from the crates then he can be very close to free to play

4 Likes

I can’t wait to be able to tell which players have brain damage by seeing them with this toon

12 Likes

thats an idiotic statement :roll_eyes: the RNG chance or luck to get 20k coins is close to 0% and then you got to be extremely lucky to pull 4k or 6k keys from premiere wheel.
Stop wearing that tin foil hat ,it is affecting your cognitive abilities. Eat a Snickers! it will get some sugar and glucose in your body and then perhaps you may think straight good friend :grinning:

19 Likes

shut it kook

4 Likes

Christ on a stick…

4 Likes

Very close to no one appreciates those comments… please go very close away

2 Likes

i had 2x the 20k crates and i guess no one who took opportunities a few weeks ago did any saving of gold then :laughing: no one needs to have cash for this if they just saved from the opportunities for the right time

1 Like

“I hAd tHe 2x cRaTeS”:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::crazy_face:
No one cares! :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

8 Likes