S Class Noor, New Dr. Stevens?! First Look

S Class Noor comes into the game as a potential long term replacement for 6* Dr. Stevens due to excessive amounts of AP gain potential from her extremely powerful weapon.

She seems like she could be viable on both attack and defense teams and will be a boost to pretty much anyone around if she manages to get a take down. She also has some useful cleanses with Confuse on the rise as a controlling factor in the S Class era.

How would you use S Class Noor?

• ON ATTACK
  • ON DEFENSE
  • WHY NOT BOTH

0 voters

1 Like

This is the end of the game for me

6 Likes

Angel is laughing rn.

5 Likes

Lol you wish.

1 Like

WTF
For real ?
This is insane
Are they really going to release a toon like this

1 Like

I say not both cos I think she has a few exploitable weaknesses, but we shall see. She looks very very powerful.

2 Likes

She needs to be able to kill enemies to get her and her team rolling. Or if you disarm her, her weapon won’t go off until she cleanses it with her AR. But you can also control her easily with taunt/confuse/stun/impair so that she doesn’t use her AR.

2 Likes

Not worth the 700$+ upgrade over aarav, yet another promo to skip :raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

command Doc T1, Diego rush t2, James rush t2. Bye Bye Noor. Theres your f2p counter :man_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

Or get Laopo to AR.

“Not too many people run confuse resist; I don’t think it’s gonna become a Noor-m just yet”

Nice.

2 Likes

Hmmm, how she can be a replacement for Doctor Stevens if Noon’s weapon only work when she kill a enemy? If was something like “large chance to give 50% AP to two team mates for every critical hit” would be interesting.
Also, I seriously hate when they craft fixed weapons with def/HP for damage role fighters.

2 Likes

Exhaust towers on war are laughing as well

1 Like

Aarav is in love <3

2 Likes

Not pulling for this one. Aarav is still king

1 Like

No! Bc her strength is on Attack Teams…

No again!! Exhaust or Maim Resi Mods and over… Otherwise you only have to push her HP over 5k :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

The poll references using her on defense teams as well, no?

ok, now you are just fear mongering lol

Here’s what I think…

tenor

Miyagi-scopes looking to catch a few flying :whale:'s with this one. While Daniel-son the f2p watches with a look of disdain.

8-Stars…soon. :smirk:

7 Likes

I’m surprised the weapon doesnt have 105% exhaust resist

1 Like