S class map expires soon

Is the s class map a 1 time thing? Or will another pop up when it expires?

Dont expect an official answer, but if i were u id save the candles

1 Like

They probably comes with war

@Blondie @VaultBreaker

The S-Class map is currently scheduled to be a daily roadmap and recurring for a month.

GR

3 Likes

Why cant u adress this when the map comes out?

5 Likes

Before the map comes out what is happening with this company

1 Like

LMAO…
A daily map you say? For the next month you say?
Ok let’s do some math here:
It takes 4k keys to get a S-class character at the 5* ascendable level.
You can get a total of 126 keys from the daily map… (that’s only if you can get all the “ingredients” to even play it… ie: torches)
Total amount of keys earned per month:
Months with 30: 3780 keys
Months with 31: 3906 keys
February: 3402

No matter what, it will take a player over a month to get a new S-class character… And that’s only IF the player gets everything needed to gather said keys!!!
So if this new “awesome” roadmap only lasts a month… then no one… Not a single person, should have the new S-CLASS character. Oh wait… I almost forgot. … You’re going to sell this stuff in offers right?
Dude, go wipe your chin… There’s a little bit of scopely running down it.

1 Like

You’ll be lucky to run and beat it once a week, maybe twice

They’re not gonna provide you enough torches

4000 keys for 5* version and now you need 2 maxed 6* and more consumable blue keys to exchange them for S class Pete with the new method of getting S class toons.

1 Like

It is ridiculous to release a road map like this with zero information about it.

It’s also getting ridiculous how we are having to play the guessing game as to whether that S9++ stage is walkers or humans. With such limited energy, withholding this information is just another slap in the face from scopely.

Also, i don’t mind including SR zombies in the regular stages, but at least have the “boss bar” above them. It gets annoying to have to check them manually over and over.

2 Likes

You didn’t answer the question about how we get more torches?

@Rickygrimes - We will be proposing offers for torches before the time left on the roadmap runs out.

GR

Here‘s your answer :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

So scopely lied about s class maps being grindable?? Shocked. Not.

1 Like

Then fk s class, f2p cant obtain them lololo

2 Likes

Technically they did not.
You can grind every day a new on a new map, if you‘re willing to pay :man_shrugging::man_facepalming::joy:

1 Like

And I called it.

You say OFFER I hear EXTORT.

Don’t forget you need TWO of the maxed out regular 6* versions to get the Shite Class version :joy:

Yeah I know… I was simply saying what it takes to get 1 5* ascendable.

1 Like