S Class Lilly any good or not?

So who has the S class Lilly yet? Is she good in your teams?

I like her

1 Like

She’s a good support. Helps secure the kill for arrav/princess

Yes good

1 Like

Very good… built a team straight away with her an great lead.

Once maxed be seriously great F2P toon

1 Like

I like her, she fits perfectly in a blu/yellow offensive teams.
Turn 2 def down is pretty useful against tanky teams; I’m still working on mods and weapon (attack bonus to adjacent teammates is the main option at the moment) but she definitely is a good toon.

1 Like

She’s a bit too good imo. I gotta think about how I’m gonna defend Lilly teams now

4 Likes

Ok team suggestions

8 Likes

I don’t even know why but this made me chuckle

1 Like

Get off the weed. Lol

It made me laugh too. Probably cos it’s the most obvious, blunt, and excesssive thing I could think of.

I think it would work better this way

7 Likes

I disagree completely, that is a heretical arrangement of aaravs and princesses. And I thought you were cool LB

:wink: ps jelly of your much nicer weapons

2 Likes

I got her because of the hype about getting a fast/tough attack lead, but honestly I’m not using her that much. I would prefer to get that premium box with Rick cards but now is late

3 Likes

I think if you were already a heavy b/y user then you will get a huge upgrade to your Carl/Harrison. But if you were not, you might not get as much use out of her.

Still, think she could be a valuable support to a Priya or maybe Mercer attack team

1 Like

I got her haven’t leveled yet to try but got her to replace harrison

1 Like

Iunno which ones better for attacks, yknow, all around wholesomeness…Priya has rampage double atk weap I got recently (without crit terries if you can believe that!)

2 Likes

She doesn’t need much levelling to be totally effective. Since her damage potential is all in her lead skill, AS, and flat maim damage, just jack up her rush and active and she’s good to go

4 Likes

Maybe…Toon on YGL is Princess. Once I get Lilly leveled more, I’ll try out some teams.

3 Likes