S-Class Kapoor - End of the 6 star era?

It seems like Kapoor Scopely are pushing more than ever to get players to go full S-Class, do you believe it is the end of the 6 star era?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Probably
  • I don’t care

0 voters

@TayTron @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely @Shawn.Scopely the museum is broken you only need one half rotting head not the whole one

1 Like

I don’t like you

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Not broken, easy to gain, harder to upgrade. I thought it was a mistake first

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter since an S-Class is ■■■■■■■ broken regardless of tier

1 Like

Really :no_mouth:

Makes sense, at worst everyone will be able to get a toon that’s better than 6*s, even if they’re unable to upgrade it to top-tier S-Class, providing a half-way point.

As opposed to making it hard to get, in which case if you fall short you get nothing and you’re still using 6*s

5 Likes

Yeah between Christa/James and now Kapoor it seems they’re making S-Class give out bars low as possible

Im ok with it being a mistake and them fixing it now that i have mine T2 and will have him T3 after this war :grin:

*Tier 4’s Kapoor in 2 days*

Scopely: ROOOOOLLBACK!

What the f-

2 Likes

Im having Andrea shield flashbacks! PTSD!

1 Like

That’s mean, my girl.

Inb4 kapoor is resetted to level 1 tier 1 and no trainers are given to compensate :joy:

1 Like

I’m just happy Scopely is giving us POC Rick for free

I think it might be coming to the end for me, at least with regard to PvP - Christa/James already meant that my first toon dies T1 about 50 percent of the time, with another S-class this should go up to a 100 percent, with a very high chance of the next one gone T2. And that’s with a hp buff lead on the attack, mostly defensively modded. I don’t think there’s a way to counter that, except maybe turtling up behind Magna SR-style and doing everything to keep her alive, but that only works in SR because the enemies don’t have mods and there’s no timer - even the war timeout would kick in much earlier. Is it over?

1 Like

He’s Indian.

I know, POC = Person Of Color

I thought POC meant black ppl, but I guess i’m just dumb lol

You’re fine, I think Scopely did an okay job at making him look less like Rick…
But he still looks like Rick…