[S-Class] Character Spotlight: Wangfa

Character Breakdown

Trait

Name: Tough

Class

What is S-Class?

• S-Class is a Limited Edition version of the standard character that comes with amplified Base Stats, Rush, Active, and/or Weapon Effect.

Role

Name: Damage

Description: Inflicts a large amount of damage to enemies through percent-based damage, damage over time, and/or other damaging effects.

Base Stats (Max 150 | S-Class)

Health: 3,277

Defense: 4,151

Attack: 3,497

Rush

Cost: 66 AP

Effect: Deal 300 Bleed damage to up to 3 enemies for 4 turns. All enemies get Crosshairs for 4 turns and 300 Hemorrhage damage, which increases each turn (+150 Bleed damage per turn)…

Active Skill

Initial Cooldown: Turn 5

Cooldown: 1

Effect: Up to 5 enemies get 100% Heal Reduction for 3 turns. This character gets +60% AP.

Leader Skill

Effect: All Tough and Strong Teammates get a huge bonus to AP when attacking. At the beginning of each wave up to 5 enemies get crosshairs for 4 turns.

Gameplay Walkthrough

Crosshair Lead

• 4 turns of crosshairs to the entire enemy team at the start of the game allows all the room you need to bleed your foes down.

Heal Reduction

• Your active skill comes in slow but is amazingly powerful for an active. With only a 1 turn CD you can keep heals out of your game completely.

Team Compositions (NEW)

Wangfa will have a few friends being released in the upcoming weeks that will pair really well together. Keep a look out for Slater and Daiyu who will flesh out your team. Also look out for Elena and Roadie who will make the perfect lineup!

How to Collect

• Wangfa’s collectibles are Wangfa Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Wangfa Cards will be required for 5* Ascendable Wangfa.

• 5* Ascendable Wangfa is guaranteed after 100 bonus opens on the wheel!

• 6000 Wangfa Cards and 2 maxed out 6* Wangfas are required for S-Class Wangfa!

• Collect 6* Wangfa and 500 Wangfa Cards from Premier Recruits wheels for bonus S-Class Collectibles in the Museum!

• Lastly, Bloody T-shirts will be available in the wheel for a limited time!

4 Likes

2 Likes

did china buy you out?

4 Likes

Typhoon is basically the comics after Robert kirkman ended his run of them. And typhoon takes place in China, so it makes sense why theres been all of these Chinese characters

1 Like

How can he damage toon he has no damage
Like gao last week he aint no medic.
How do this count.
Only important for arenas but still

This i liked this is infomation, so elena and roadie next velvet cakes
and Slater Daiyu on the premier

1 Like

Where ist this collection with the 6* and 500 cards? I only have the s class and 5* collection up?

i did a cheeky 10 pulls for shirts to get some gear as i have hardly any with this bottle neck.

Bloody pulled a 5* wangfa. now i have another toon to add beside loapo, 2 aaravs, zander, moira etc i cant even ascend as i have no medals. :pensive:

Actully you get the opportunity to get 750 cards if you buy all 3 coinpacks after first coinbuy.

No. It doesn’t. It says you get bonus collectibles for obtaining him and 500 cards.

1 Like

yes it actully do

Enough with the bleed and the autoplay already.

2 Likes

Will soon come one toon that as leader will cleans bleed burn every turn for 3 turns.
End of bleedmeta

2 Likes

Yea. I predicted that to my factionmates lol. Something has to end this meta.

I appreciate the fact that the suggested team compositions have stopped using the word “creativity”, though have noticed that it has been changed to having a token FTP toon on each team rather than a mostly FTP team suggestion.

When bleed cleanse comes then we just simply get new metas. In the meantime, lets enjoy the bleed teams lol

You’ve commited a sin against humanity, Scopely.

@GR.Scopely so when’s the Wangfa collection gonna appear in museum? In your spotlight post it clearly says you can redeem 6* Wangfa and 500 of his cards for bonus collectibles

2 Likes

Another late post by @GR.Scopely great work

Hemorrhage to all for 66ap. Just let that sink in…

1 Like