[S-Class] Character Spotlight: Secretary Guo

Character Breakdown

Trait

Name: Alert

Class

What is S-Class?

• S-Class is a Limited Edition version of the standard character that comes with amplified Base Stats, Rush, Active, and/or Weapon Effect.

Role

Name: Damage

Description: Heals and buffs through direct heals, healing over time, Revive, or other beneficial effects for your teammates.

Base Stats (Max 150 | S-Class)

Health: 3,864

Defense: 3,542

Attack: 3,326

Rush

Cost: 76 AP

Effect: Deal 450% Damage to one enemy and all adjacent enemies. Those enemies get 850 Bleed damage for 3 turns.

Active Skill

Initial Cooldown: Turn 2

Cooldown: 3

Effect: Deal 650 Burn Damage for 2 turns to a line of enemies. Up to 2 teammates gain +60% AP.

Leader Skill

Effect: All Alert and Fast teammates get a huge bonus to AP when attacking. All enemies get 75% Heal Reduction for 3 turns at the beginning of each wave.

Gameplay Walkthrough

Heal Reduction Lead

• Starting out with Heal reduction will ensure your bleeds do work and gives you the advantage over heal lineups

Bleed and Burn

• With a high amount of bleed and an active with Burn Guo will be a top notch leader for any bleed team. Having both bleed and burn helps get around pesky resistances and make dealing with Guo in general a more tricky act.

[6 Star] Team Compositions

Here are a few examples Secretary Guo teams to get your creativity flowing:

How to Collect

• Secretary Guo’s collectibles are Guo Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Guo Cards will be required for 5* Ascendable Guo.

• 5* Ascendable Secretary Guo is guaranteed after 100 bonus opens on the wheel!

• Up to 1250 Guo Cards and 10000 coins in additional value through mission events.

• 6000 Guo Cards and 2 maxed out 6* Secretary Guo are required for S-Class Secretary Guo!

• Collect 6* Secretary Guo and 500 Guo Cards from Premier Recruits wheels for bonus S-Class Collectibles in the Museum!

1 Like

11 Likes

More op :poop:

have to be wrong, he aint a medic?

2 Likes

@How2Zombies is da real mvp for that timely screenshot :joy:

Not one of those teams are free to play

1 Like

Monkey Guo :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::monkey:

I’d prefer this Pop-Up

10 Likes

I’d prefer to not see that pop up every 30 seconds.

7 Likes

Could y’all fck off with that shitty pop up? No one wants their game to crash every 5 seconds

5 Likes

Way to :poop::poop: on Pete just as f2p are starting to reach him :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

i swear with all this bleed crap coming out, the next character to come out is gonna be a character that puts bleed reflect on your entire team. Oh yeah and the bleed is doubled

Will be guardian III
Protected from bleed,burn and maim attacks only open after two attacks

I have only ever heard ‘love you (not me) long time’ ever said by Thai bar girls trying to seduce you into their bars as you walk on by. I’ve lived in China for coming on 4 years, it’s a very inaccurate stereotype.

I’m quoting a cringey song lol

I just closed the stupid pop up, returned to my town then got the pop up again.

This aggressive marketing is offensive.

1 Like

No one heals!
No one heals!
No one haels!!1!

No one keeps the pop up down for more than thirty seconds more like.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.