[S-Class] Character Spotlight: Raulito :alert:

Character Breakdown

Trait

Name: Alert

Class

What is S-Class?

• S-Class is a Limited Edition version of the standard character that comes with amplified Base Stats, Rush, Active, and/or Weapon Effect.

Role

Name: Damage

Description: Inflicts a large amount of damage to enemies through percent-based damage, damage over time, and/or other damaging effects.

Base Stats (Max 90)

Health: 3,604

Attack: 3,765

Defense: 3,389

Leader Skill

All Alert and Strong teammates get a huge bonus to AP when attacking. All enemies get 600 Bleed for 3 turns at the beginning of each wave.

Rush

Cost: 76 AP

Effect: Deal 1500 Bleed damage, 100% Heal Reduction, and Crosshairs for 4 turns to up to 2 enemies.

Active Skill

Initial Cooldown: 1

Cooldown: 3

Effect: Up to 2 enemies get Crosshairs for 4 turns.

NEW STATUS EFFECT

Crosshairs

Effect: If a character is killed while this effect is active, that character is Decapitated and cannot be revived.

Gameplay Walkthrough

Bleed At The Start of The Round

• Raulito gets the bleed started early with his leader skill giving bleed for 3 turns. This can set up some devastating lacerator hits with other teammates to really stack on the damage to those pesky Pete Andersons!

Crosshairs and Heal Reduction

• Bleed Strategies tend to have one major weakness…Revive! With a combination of Crosshairs on his Rush, Active, and Heal Reduction…There shouldn’t be many things coming back after they go down!

High Bleed Damage

• Raulito also sports an amazingly high bleed damage that should scare any defense team!

[6 Star] Team Compositions

Here are a few example Raulito teams to get your creativity flowing:

How to Collect

• Raulito’s collectibles are Bullets (also found in Premier Recruits). 2,000 bullets will be required for 5* Ascendable version!

• 5* Ascendable Raulito is also available after 100 bonus opens on the wheel! In addition you can acquire a 5* Ascendable Raulito through our special Coin Sale!

• 6000 Bullets and 2 maxed out 6* Raulitos are required for S-Class Raulito!

• Collect 6* Raulito and 500 Red Velvet Cakes from Premier Recruits for bonus S-Class Collectibles in the Museum!

That’s the spirit :joy:

4 Likes

You mean “to give us your money and build these teams that will lose their relevance with the future OP toons”, don’t you?

10 Likes

*fixed.

32 Likes

sclass
I removed the ugly white background.
Becouse your graphic department is on strike or something

16 Likes

You reckon with that much cash they rake in, they could afford a decent photoshop guy, huh?

6 Likes

Bravo coglione

Ooh nice, another overpriced, overpowered promo. That’s EXACTLY what this game needs because everyone already knows that we have a severe shortage of them. Forget everyone that’s complaining about game balance, what the hell is that anyway? Anyway, Thanks Scopely, we appreciate this :blush:

3 Likes

I have something nice that goes great with credit cards. It’s a nice “shiny” pair of scissors.
download%20(2)

You’re lying douche bags.

That is all.

8 Likes

Most disgustingly over powered character yous have ever released take a flying Phuck to yourselfs Scumpley and shove Raulito where the sun doesn’t shine, games dead.

13 Likes

When will you guys stop lying ? just stop it and tell the player base the truth

From your fancy pinned post on Aug 16th ( S-Class Fighter Updates [Aug 14] )

How do I Obtain S-Class Fighters?

The new S-Class distribution system will allow all players to obtain the necessary collectible items to acquire all 6-Star S-Class fighters and their associated 5-Star Ascendable version solely from gameplay methods if they choose to do so . We understand how important it is for players at all levels to be competitive and we’ve heard players feedback on this point. We believe that this new distribution model is one area that will help give all players powerful fighters in the future.

6-Star S-Class fighters and their 5-Star Ascendable versions are now obtained exclusively through museum collections. To acquire each version of the fighter you will need:

• 5-Star Ascendable version
    • x4,000 character specific collectible items
  • 6-Star S-Class version
    • x2 maxed out 6-Star versions of the character
    • x2,000 character specific collectible items

doesnt seem to be how it has been working. last 2 s class have both been obtainable from the wheels.

As ive said before you guys lie more than my children

20 Likes

While we couldn’t stop the release of Laopo going forward the release of future S Class shall be much slower and rarer.

Are you deliberately ■■■■■■■ us dry and with no lube? Is that all we are to you. I mean if you’re going to fuck me at least have the common decency to use some lube to ease us into it.

This, is a joke. This game is slowly becoming a joke. Remember Players First? Remember that letter you sent out over a month ago?

Remember all the changes you promised us? How you cared? How you were going to work to make the game more enjoyable again?

I see no proof of this, you updated wheels and made them more relevant only to immediately Dash their relevance in less than a day with the release of S Class. You gave us 1250.

Of all the things you promised in your letter you have delivered on TWO of them. The rest was all smoke and mirrors.

For many people you have less than 10 days for a radical change and turnaround otherwise I’d hope to god you make good bank off your current S-Class as you won’t have much of a gme left

Truly disgusting. EA? Who’s that? Oh, you mean Scopely? Now I follow

13 Likes

The first time you said that technical limitations prevented them from canceling Laopo’s launch, now what excuse do you make?

10 Likes

Ha, you guys are even terrrible at creating teams.

13 Likes

Just lately they are terrible at everything except alienating the playerbase and making people want to quit

8 Likes

#Sept27th

1 Like

They didn’t say when. Shitgun Shells will be available in roadmaps in 2024

this is the part that is more of the lie

6-Star S-Class fighters and their 5-Star Ascendable versions are now obtained exclusively through museum collections. To acquire each version of the fighter you will need: