[S-Class] Character Spotlight: Mercer

Character Breakdown

Trait

Name: Tough

Class

What is S-Class?

• S-Class is a Limited Edition version of the standard character that comes with amplified Base Stats, Rush, Active, and/or Weapon Effect.

Role

Name: Damage

Description: Inflicts a large amount of damage to enemies through percent-based damage, damage over time, and/or other damaging effects.

Base Stats (Max 150 | S-Class)

Health: 3858

Defense: 3642

Attack: 3214

Leader Skill

All Tough and Strong Teammates get a huge bonus to AP when taking damage. At the beginning of each wave up to 5 enemies get Stun for 1 turn.

Rush

Cost: 76 AP

Effect: Deal 800% Damage to up to 3 enemies. Those enemies get Stun for 2 turns. While Battling on the Defense Team this character gets +75% Bonus HP…

When Battling on the Defense Team

Functional Detail: The character can be played on both offense and defense like any other character in the game. However, the character will only receive the benefits written after “When battling on the defense team” If they are on the Defense Team.

Active Skill

Initial Cooldown: Turn 1

Cooldown: 3

Effect: This character gets Elusive for 3 turns. All teammates recover from Bleed, Burn, and Maim…

Special Weapon

Gameplay Walkthrough

Stun Leader Skill

• Mercer has an unprecedented leader skill that essentially gives your team another turn or for defense teams it lets them go first!

Recover from Bleed Burn and Maim

• In a meta full of bleed and burn, it’s nice to have a recovery out there

Team Composition

Here is an example of a Mercer team to get your creativity flowing:

How to Collect

• Mercer’s collectibles are Mercer Cards, available now in S-Class Recruits! 2,000 Mercer Cards will be required for 5* Ascendable Mercer.

• 5* Ascendable Mercer is guaranteed after 100 bonus opens on the wheel!

• 6000 Mercer Cards and 2 maxed out 6* Mercers are required for S-Class Mercer!

• S-Class Mercer can now be obtained as a drop from the S-Class Recruits Wheel!

And yet we dont have waves in pvp… there for the lead is useless

My only question is: what happened to s class never being available to pull directly from the wheel?

37 Likes

Don’t believe anything scopely says

4 Likes

Oh, I don’t. Same shit, different day.

6 Likes

Mercer Spotlight

Special AR = decimate half the player base

Active Skill = cant answer any questions about anything in the game as no one knows but the mysterious “team” and the team dgaf about your questions.

Team can work on stupid recruits.

Oh yeah got you again GR

FB5IGMg

S Class will only be obtainable from the museum hmmmmmmmm lol

19 Likes

Oh boy, you’re in for a rough one today @GR.Scopely

8 Likes

Stupid ass idea. You guys never learn about op toons.

10 Likes

Congrats on killing players motivation. I actually have to talk myself into opening this fukn app. When will guys ever learn.

18 Likes

@GR.Scopely some explanation would be nice , is this to be the new norm going forward? Will the shard system cease to exist?

14 Likes

Nice move, you just lost half of your player base. Lies, bugs, glitches. This is the way.
Ps. If you put s class to premier pull, you have to put all previous as well, from that moment there’s no mean collections or cards anymore. I suggest you make a new wheel like 5 star for s class. And make those tokens drop from events.

8 Likes

I agree. @GR.Scopely is this the new norm? Will every S class going forward be in the wheel?

4 Likes

Whats in the box lol? Credit cards?

4 Likes

They did lose anything this has ramped up spending complete success… for them atleast.

Scopely only catering to their top 1%. Sounds like another corrupt organization I know.

Good job. Forcing me to spend my money elsewhere.

Greed and incompetence are a powerful combination.

9 Likes

So so broken. Stopping us from even having a chance to win a battle based on RNG? Tested this 50+ times vs a teammate. At least 2 get stunned everytime with all my toons having 60%+ stun resist. Killed the game with this. This is coming from someone who is top 20 in WOC rankings right now. @GR.Scopely take that to the team

8 Likes

The team wants your money for Christmas. They were good boys all year long, right? Lol

5 Likes

He’s not 76ap. He’s 66ap.