Ryan collection bug

Come on scopely, You should know the difference. One goes on top of pancakes and the other on the side.

Also enough with these collections, 1 layer of 0.6% rng was bad enough

20190802_065719
@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely

3 Likes

You give them too much credit to know the difference

1 Like

What a piss poor missed opportunity to use his electric guitar as a weapon :joy::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes

Lol, that got me :rofl:

1 Like

@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely still waiting for an update

1 Like

Eggs, butter, sandwiches, pies, cherries…what is next? Flies, bees, and ants?

Don’t give them ideas please

It’s b.s. I want my tokens back

4 days and no response. Good to see they are fulfilling their PROMISE for better communication

There we go. Going to keep doing this @GR.Scopely until you stick to your word.

1 Like

But sharing love for turtles is great communication.

As a less sarcastic side note, I have no problem if the CMs want to exchange banter or engage in off topic conversation or shoot the shit if they are actively communicating on game issues as well. But it’s not a very good look when issues are not being addressed or it feels like they are being brushed off and then we just see off topic comments.

3 Likes

Completely agree. Showing a human side is always a good aspect in a CM as long as they also do the actual primary role of a CM first and foremost, which they are dramatically failing to do.

3 Likes

We have seen @GR.Scopely respond more often the last few weeks but overall communication is still extremely poor. Why have a forum and 2 community managers when I would guess the majority of people on here will say they don’t feel like they are heard?

4 Likes

Aside from pinned threads which are then not/hardly commented on further by the CMs, I honestly don’t see there having been much of an increase in communication on the forum at all.

The other thing I’ve noticed is that when I criticised their lack of communication in the past, they would d.lete my posts then for the next few days I would find many of my other posts, completely unrelated and breaking no forum rules, being d.leted also. Now that they have given this promise and the eyes of #playersunited are on them, they are no longer d.leting my criticisms of their lack of communication.

GR - I don’t think zero communication can be construed as greater. What the f_ck can I do with the eggs I got?

2 Likes

They want us reports ■■■■■■■ bugs but they barely reply to them

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.