Ryan and Yellow Gov next red velvet collections

Zack and Cameron scarr again this become so ridiculous and boring when u start expecting what toons will be

5 Likes

It’s quite funny they keep using the same toons. How exactly does that increase sales for them lol

3 Likes

Is this a joke?

I think pissing us off is above their higher priorities

8 Likes

Yea but you would think the players who would pull for these toons pulled for these toons already the first time. Quite funny. Still plenty they haven’t put up.

2 Likes

It was seriously only a week ago for him. How many people who didnt pull a week ago are jonesing for a pull now?

Is this the 4th time for Zach?

Where are you seeing this?

3 Likes

5th I guess

I dont see any leak in the “usual” places - is this news confirmed?

2 Likes

Is he for 250 cakes again? Where is this confirmed ?

I checked all the usual sites and see nada…

1 Like

#fakenews

9 Likes

Does this mean Bruce Allen cooper might make a come back

I thought player council was asking for put some f2p, or at least « possible » f2p, in the velvet’s museum…?

I think this show what care they give to these advices…

4 Likes

Wrong characters. Right sentiments

3 Likes

Just move on to Marvel Strike👍

Just ascended the Gov in my Alt region. Now the difficult task of maxing him in time :joy:

It’s the fact they are replacing everyone’s roster again. Difference is this time they want their spenders to get a return on their prior investments. So the big promos that sold best are now collection items for S class to maintain the balance of power and keep the base $$$ happy and spending.

I get that. The problem is, to get the necessary red velvet cake, you need to pull for the toon you already have. lol. I have Negan, who is currently up, but not the required RVC to claim the collection. And I’m damned if I’m pulling for him again just to get it.

1 Like