RTS anniversary

Is there going to be an event this year? Anyone know what it will be?

2 Likes

It’s gonna be the official shut down of servers and a entirely p2p event to get some money before that

22 Likes

Free Vincent login event

7 Likes

Probably something we need to pay for lol. Gone are the days of the anniversary of my first year playing lol

I doubt that there will be one. I don’t even remember if there was one last year.

A nice roadmap with a character at the end with the 1st half being free and the end is P2P

You don’t remember the token gate?

Oh yeah that bullshit and the trash response from them, damn 0,99 offer

1 Like

90 login event for s class Benedict. This one provides .25% more exp and has a bit more muscle

9 Likes

They should make ALL og epics ascendables this anniversary.
og rick, og 'chonne, og morgan, og tyreese…

4 Likes

There’s always some “new” “gate” going on. So tiring trying to keep up with all of them.

Last year was double odds of pulling premiers

Who knows. last couple of years have been meh

There will be a 4th Anniversary but the start time may be delayed slightly. Expect it to start in the 6th year

7 Likes

images%20(2)

5 Likes

Pay to play event …

Who cares?
They’d find the best way to charge for it too.
Greedy developers!

1 Like

A kick to the go nads and then a Stone Cold Stunner.Prob nothing. We know this.

1 Like

Anyone remember the free things given to people in regions? Not the characters but like real things, bobble head, comics, and other swag walking dead related??
Before full takeover of everything game involvement by scope?

Anyone read about fortnight giving 2 players a pot of real $3 million usd?
Both games ftp, both probably made the same amount of money, but only one still gives back to the community. Wonder which ones not stale?

Why is the money sign being censored?

3 Likes

Probably that update to the town, another reset to lvl the playing field, and that amber leak coming to bite us all.

2 Likes