Roster - idea for new look

I’ve been thinking about it for a long time. How do you like the current roster? I would like to have the opportunity to create and name folders and place characters there. Folders like: trainers/ maxed 5*/ 5* for lvl ect ect
Now when all toons are in one place its little messy :confused:
Scopely can you do this if more people would like this? Maybe even in next update?

3 Likes

Good idea.Not gonna happen in 2019.Mayby in 2023…

Id like different folders for my rooster :rooster: a trainer rooster, a 6* rooster and then the normal rooster, imo would help organize it a lot more but the cap they have on rooster space is a selling point i guess, see updated survivors club with the increase in rooster space. Would be nice for them to let some of the penny pinching go tho and a folder for trainers at the very least imo would help alot but id also like one for 6*

Did i say rooster? :rooster: sorry i meant roaster :fire: …roasted rooster? :rofl:

They definitely need to have a better filter on our roster. We should be able to search tough 6* that heal or have lead skill. The whole game wasnt made to last this long and it’s very outdated.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.