Romanov is utter garbage, please for the love of god fix him

Okay, let’s break this turd down, shall we?
First, Adrenaline Rush.
500% damage to one. Okay, that’s fine, but ONLY impair for 2 turns? To one enemy? This is a joke, this is unacceptable.
Active Skill is also a joke, only 400 burn damage for 3 turns to 1 won’t do much of anything, this is awful. AP gain isn’t too good either
Decapitate is the only good thing about this toon, but that attack stat is a joke, Donnie has 2.2k attack damage and his AR only does 100% less, but his AR hit two and did so much more.

This character is utter trash, this isn’t remotely a good way to show you’re changing

34 Likes

Actually how the fuck does a flamethrower give you decap. What the force of the flame can decap a limb? They never got into detail. Idk if flame can decap you. Maybe by burning your head but not by taking the ■■■■■■■ thing off.

2 Likes

Well if someone’s head is burned enough it might as well be cut off.
But regardless, this character is terrible, gen 1 toons are much, much better than him! (Sandy, Chris, etc.)

That I can agree on. Maybe enough flame can burn their head to where it’s a decap.

His 5* version is better. Wish they could have kept it and increased his stats.

3 Likes

Ask for legacies then when they release or leak them people shit on them. Not saying hes good btw.

2 Likes

This toon deserves hate, I’m shocked I haven’t seen more taking issue with him.
He’s an absolute joke.

2 Likes

You actually expected them to release something useful?

1 Like

I figured they’d release something at least usable after the #PlayersUnited hashtag…

6 Likes

No they will continue as usual and ignore PU. It won’t take long and the player base will drift away from the movement

4 Likes

Pathways Governor has a significantly better AR. And he was the easy one.

8 Likes

Facts @CLIFTON87

Agreed. Make it 700% damage and to a line of enemies, at least.

3 Likes

How about instead of worrying about future toons you worry about warring

23 Likes

I’m on my laptop currently, my phone is dead. So I cannot war.

1 Like

Multi hit toons are bad in the current meta. I love his weapon. Hate the AS skill unfortunately.

2 Likes

I think they missed the mark with that rush. Glad to see he’s keeping Decap but this toon could be much better. Do we know what his weapon does yet?

1 Like

-35 defense. Will help out the decap. Not every toon needs stun. I like the weapon.

1 Like

I started using Decap Chris recently and honestly he’s much better than what this Romanov offers

1 Like

Yes a debuff stat on a toon is always welcome (even if it’s just on his weapon).