Robbery please NERF

Please fix the robbery! This is a complete game imbalance! Its need a NERF! There is no more unbalanced skill for weapons in the game

Do you mean Rampage :hugs:

2 Likes

Or Doc Stevens? Lol

2 Likes

Do you mean the overpricing do people who don’t want to get into debt to buy a toon can purchase one?

5 Likes

Robbery? Rampage? Nah it’s perfectly fine as it is :smirk:

3 Likes

Looks like u havent met Mr. Ransack weap, He beats you, with you and laughs about it. Muahahaha

1 Like

I think he means it’s time for another reset. We need offical 7* toons, 6* weapons, and diamond mods

1 Like

Nah, lets skip all that nonsense. What we need is 10* toons, 10* weapons and super-mega-ultra mods.

3 Likes

New lead coming:
+30% HP to all melee teammates. At the start of each wave all enemies get Confuse for 1 turn and all teammates get +100% defense for 1 turn

Confuse to all is a lead skill they should stay WELL away from. Most attack team toons are imbalanced stat wise for attack over defence, so they’ll be slaughtering each other before they can even attack. Stun to all was bad enough!

1 Like

Please also nerf platinum mods
They are too OP, all i have are OP platinum mods like this :muscle:
@WalkerTexasRanger fix your game

2 Likes

Imo platinum mod stats should always be above gold. Like gold should always turn out better than silver.
I have loads of gold mods with better stats than the platinum ones I have. Most of my platinum mods aren’t even useable, it’s stupid.

Also in the spirit of staying on topic, rampage sucks. It sucks even more because I don’t have it :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh god, now that you said that it’s definitely coming. Scopely’s eyes just went like this: $$_$$

1 Like

This is just because you have a lot of gold mods, and could therefore get a good numer of high-rolled ones. The average platinum mod is quite a bit better than the average gold mod (stat mods are even always better), and there’s silver mods that are better than gold already, it’s just that few people cared because silver mods were not relevant for long, so people hardly leveled them up.

It’s simply not feasible to have platinum mods always better than gold mods. Max gold resist mods is already 75%, max plat mod is 85%, this would lead to resist mods that are much too good and not variable in the way that gold mods are.

Predicting the def team on attack meta here

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

How do you get robbery on a weapon. Which trait and which weapon effect. I thought that destruction was the way to go and now I wasted my armoury tokens when I should have gone for amplification on the blue trait weapons.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.