Road rage map. Is the last one up?

Im sure a bunch of people qill comment that there are other post but i cant seem to find a definite answer. So as of right now 11pm eastern on February 13 is this the last road rage map we get or will i have a chance to use this last key i got from sr.

Thanks. Didn’t know about that

1 Like

Gonna believe it when i see the map, still dont think another map will be back… won’t be the 1st or last time we had bad info given to us

2 Likes

This, exactly this! I trust nothing till i see it, cause scopely has never done the most shady stuff ever before :roll_eyes:

1 Like

https://forums.scopely.com/t/road-warrior-event

This is the post some of us are referencing.

Yep and that says event ends 12 am scopely time… which is little under 2 hrs away… but jb is saying we have another map… doubtful. Cant wait for the 100 new post on the fourms crying about the missing map

1 Like

If i use my last key on the horse power map and use like 20 raid cans i can get bruce. But if there is another map like jb says then i can use my key for that and get him easily. I havent spent on this event and ive used over 100 raid cans to get him for free

That’s a risk you’re going to have to take :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thats a tough choice. Im feeling like they shortened sr so people could finish these maps currently up. I always say better be safe than sorry.

Tyres will likely stop dropping in raids in just under 3 hours.

1 Like

i see arrows for valentine dropping from raids is there still tyre drops aswell?

Nope. No tire drops that I’ve seen.

SPELLING

Tire vs. tyre

Tire and tyre both mean a covering for a wheel, usually made of rubber . Tire is the preferred spelling in the U.S. and Canada. Tyre is preferred in most varieties of English outside North America. Of course, all English speakers use tire in the sense to grow weary .

https://grammarist.com/spelling/tire-tyre/

2 Likes

@Imwinning ouch lol but umm yea ask scopely to give you an offer to buy some ice for that burn :fire: :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.