Road Map that cost coins ?!

Really… Really??? so what does my 350 coins get me?

8 Likes

So cut coins from leagues then bring in map that costs coins… rubs salt in wound… plus flash tokens are garbage…

33 Likes

I love how they changed the percentage drop for them as well…

4 Likes

A 99% chance of a useless turd of a character

Edit: 3.5 chances…

6 Likes

How do they even come up with the end result being 3 pulls leaving 50 tokens? So wanting spend on coins to complete map then spend to get more tokens. Scopes just sank to new low
Ruined the good achieved by giving a blitz war

4 Likes

A date with me, I am cheap

But I am a sure thing, it is certain

1 Like

8 Likes

Get with the program guys! It’s pay 2 farm now! :joy::grin:

7 Likes

This is the best roadmap ever

1 Like

I don’t get why people are upset.

3 Likes

Cause you have Stockholm syndrome :wink:

4 Likes

Why? the token cost money in the shop right? Whats the difference in this being a map format or a bag in the shop? that’s what I don’t get

1 Like

You kind of answered your own question… It’s just another way to try to lure someone into spending money/coins.
So not enough people are buying the coins out of the shop… okay I know what to do use a map the cost coins for tokens… Maybe that will lure someone else into…
Okay a ton of people bout the flash tokens because they were 4% change of a legacy toon…
Now two days later put the same tokens with the same name but change the percentages…

it just feels dirty at least to me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This isn’t any different than an offer for a bag with trainers and tokens or something. Just looks a bit desperate. But players with coins may want to do this. If not …then dont. Pretty simple

3 Likes

Treat it like an offer… Don’t like it don’t buy it. :confused:

4 Likes

It’s not that serious. Just ignore the roadmap. I do think they should have made it 300 or 400 but whatever.

5 Likes

and Maps have always been free… someone will be here any minute saying F2P are getting screwed… they took a typically F2P part of the game and out a price tag on it… PLay or don’t Idc … :slight_smile:

Buying the 400 for .99 cents is way better return lol. 300 coins is $4.99

3 Likes

Absolutely ridiculous but the worst thing by far is they are not going to stop the monopoly while dregs continue to spend without any form of intelligence. Expect much worse.

5 Likes

I believe there have been premium maps in the past, the pearl earrings, etc. There are free ways to get coins, albeit less ways now, but still obtaining coins is free

1 Like