RNG and what it's really for

I do believe I have stumbled upon something…something they did not want us to know
Both the pull system and crafting system are part of a bigger machine…that machine farms disappointment.
It takes the endless disappointment and then helps fuel the world we live in today.

You probably saw the documentary called monsters inc, a tell all expose about how we are milked for fear energy.
What if there was an endless supply of energy even more prevalent and less labor intensive then fear, this is where that sweet sweet disappointment energy comes in. They even have a visual metric, disappointment can be both measured numerically and scientifically, by the amount of three star characters you receive. If you want to measure this yourself and are in a good mood, record yourself making a single pull and then comment about whether you’re happy or disappointed. if you are disappointed you will notice, that the lights around you will have gotten brighter.

I do believe the system has anomalies,where someone one pulls and the result is not disappointment, or they craft and get the desired outcome they want without multiple fails but these are easily explained by the fact that machine knows that in order to sustain itself, it also has to generate something called excitement. The machine is programed to present a false face in order to achieve the desired disappointment fuel. I became aware of this back in nineteen ninety nine a full year after the undertaker threw mankind off the top of the hell in a cell, sending him plummeting sixteen feet through an announcers table

7 Likes

This is a quality thread about the machine takeover. Bravo for risking yourself with the post @Gho. Hopefully the machine will not send utter disappointment your way.

But I need to remind everyone of the Psycological power of the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy, it may be the only weapon we have to combat the machine.

2 Likes

0 Likes

I LOL’ed

0 Likes

This is why I love troup, bunch of whitty fuckers we have

3628AB32-201D-4C92-92E2-A593DF6BF4B5

0 Likes

bafbe85f9cb973ce6090ad8a90ffa2f9

But in all seriousness, I agree how much rigged RNG is at this rate. Weapons failing and worst possible reward pulls from all wheels…

0 Likes

I did a little digging to see if I could find a visual representation of what a city looks like when max disappointment is achieved and how much juice is collected, I do believe this photo was captured during the first ever priya promo

If you noticed the white hot spots towards the center of the photograph, the most energy was collected from those places. Once the system realizes that you have entered The Ruffle phrase ( you can’t stop at just one) it’ll further lure you in until you are milked dry, thus the white hot energies, once this is achieved, the milked will generally find their way here to channel a new found energy, We in the field like to call it unbridled rage, generally this phase is where things get interesting to the observer but don’t let this distract you from the fact that In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn’t commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem… if no one else can help… and if you can find them… maybe you can hire… The A-Team.

0 Likes

Fantastically Awesome!

0 Likes