Rise to Power [ Feedback Thread ]

Hello everyone!

Please use this thread for all Rise to Power feedback, thoughts, and suggestions!

1 Like

Original thread >>

That wheel was looking real good until that URG and ERG crept in which I have no doubts that I will get most of the time :face_vomiting:

13 Likes

Does this require teamwork with the region or we just farming roadmaps?

Woo hoo…something new

Knew it wasn’t just legendary gear, going to be fun getting all URG and elite.

1 Like

Why??? @kalishane why?? Do you know how it feels as a player to grind through this stuff and pull ultra rare gear or elite rare gear?? Like come on. Just pitiful.

5 Likes

oh snap theres even a waistpack in there!!!

Gotta love that RNG

10 Likes

I am very happy for the opportunity to get Rick. I think he is awesome and I’m really not sure why people are so down on him.

10 Likes

Was about to say haha, can’t wait for URG all day.

He will be real nice with that weapon of his

Rick it is, thanks for making the decision for me!

Props for making rick the attainable character for everyone who plays/works.

How are the communities and things going to work, seems like some details are missing. @kalishane

3 Likes

WHY IS THERE A WAIST PACK IN THE WHEEL XD

I’m not totally sold on his weapon, it’s nothing special. If stash 2 doesn’t have decent items otherwise, I may use leftover power tokens on the wheel of misfortune.

@kalishane any chance we can see stash two ?

4 Likes

If you click the “info” button next to Stash 1 of 2 then you can view stash 2. I think that is what you are asking.

Nope, nevermind. You can only see the weapon.

Agreed agreed

You can’t see the items in it, only the completion rewards

I’m going for Rick 100%. With that weapon he will hit hard AF!

Tsk tsk scopely I mean why even give us a gear depo if you are going to continue giving people URG and ERG?! Christ sake even the stash should not have this crap in it whats the freaking harm in replacing all those attainable pieces of gear with stuff like lilfths, Ulysses, benedicts, medals, adens, duct tape, polishing kit, four star weapons from the existing four star weapon token wheel even. You know like stuff that actually matter to players!

8 Likes