Rings on non maxed toons

Just wondering if there is confirmation that if you put Vet rings on non maxed toons and then max them, they would still have the same stats as if you waited until you’d maxed them instead? Of course I’m currently thinking about the 2 current F2P S classes otherwise it wouldn’t matter as I could just level them before putting the rings on.
If it’s a set amount then obviously it won’t make a difference. But if it’s an algorithm based on a percentage of their current stats, then it will make a difference. I assume it’s the former, but I want to be 100% sure before I put any vet rings on James.

You can’t promote until they’re at least upgraded, maybe maxed. Haven’t checked. Can’t do it at T1, it’s replaced by the Upgrade button

1 Like

Then that will settle it. I hadn’t even checked -makes it a very easy answer then. Thanks Parker!

1 Like

Just checked, button exists at T4 but it’s requirement to be Lvl 90 to promote

2 Likes

Anyone know how many points they give for level up? Does it increase with higher vet levels?

Toons need to be maxed first, why would you post before checking?
Typical Trolls

2 Likes

Until these S classes that we can’t max yet came out, why would anyone have checked if you could put rings on an unmaxed toon?
Secondly, I didn’t fancy checking in case it used a ring when I could have just asked, at that point I thought you could.

Also you have a very strange definition of trolling.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.