Rewards improvement

Wow the rewards in raid tourney seem to be a big step forward imo, WTG Scopely this will get more people interested Ty

6 Likes

nah want to fight for toons again. mods only get you so far

Got to start somewhere, let Scopely take little steps and see by giving us more they will get more

1 Like

The right set up on the right toons can get you very very far

9 Likes

I still use 5* heath to WRECK full 6*, gucci teams thanks to the right mods being on him.

1 Like

Lol its not about mods your only using him for hes buff… seeing no 6 is out yet with atk buff and heal over time… oh and sr zek is better heal def and atk all in one.

1 Like

Not in your time seems your newer to the game.

If hes not modded properly, he dies before i can use said buff. So, it kind of IS about the mods. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

only dies turn one facing reds… no mods going stop that lol

Wrong. Think whatever you wish, though. You already decided you know more than me. I wont be bothered into a pointless debate. Good day, sir.

1 Like

hahah good one. :joy::rofl: must be using carl as atk lead lel reee.

Abe, actually.:joy::joy::joy::joy:

just make you fill old https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDZLqI_3KEE So yes they can put toons back in…

1 Like

I just wish more people would see sense and drop def in my region… raiding is dull AF

2 Likes

They should but they won’t because they care far too much about losing their useless precious rep. :smirk:

5 Likes

If you care about rep, you can just ghost. Your weak bot will still be available for everyone to hit.

To be honest, I consider it poor form and 99% of the time will skip attacking a real player if they clearly have a dropped defence. If a region makes a decent effort of dropping defences, there are always enough bots to raid.

6 Likes

Strictly business here and some of them have dropped go on them awesome

1 Like

Just like with dropping territories to walkers, there are always those who don’t care and will hit a dropped defense. Ironically, it’s those without a dropped defense haha. While annoying, I just laugh it off at this point that players are so weak that they need to do that.

2 Likes

If everyone did it you could burn 20/25 cans in 30 minutes and hit the 2400 milestone.

1 Like

I still hate dropping territories to walkers, as you say now we just accept it

1 Like