Rewards Are WRONG

I already knew this because of VK, just waited till you went live…

Im pretty sure im reading 1st place gets 2 Legendary gear bags, and im pretty sure im seeing only 1 legendary gear bag going live. Could you fix this crap? @kalishane @combatman @agrajag @anyoneWhoCares

Two wars in a row, two events in a row that rewards are falsely advertised.

Do not merge this thread

6 Likes

What the hell is going on over there? First levels ups, these two wars…

I’m no kiss-ass, so don’t even try it … but why all the heat over something so stupid? This is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. It’s not as though the difference in rewards, which is minuscule, had any impact on anyone’s life.

1 Like

Gps and canteen is the only thing worth anything in the game, advertising 2 and getting 1 impacts how much people care about this broken war

3 Likes

Well these are the mistakes you make if you copy and paste.
Shows a lot of how much they value communication.

5 Likes

you get one gps and one canteen in the bag so technically two gears in one bag. They just need someone to proof read their stuff.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from :alert: War Matchmaking Issue:

What about the rewards?

2 Likes

Be careful, don’t get banned…

1 Like

Not sying anything bad lol

I know but just voicing any concern these days gets you banned. Sad really, with such dedicated players & they seem to just piss off the last 20% of us left from this games hayday. Will be shocked if we even get to combat mods.

1 Like

of course people are going to get heated. with the countless screw-ups, this is just a clear example of how scopely thinks they can get away with anything and everything. if something as trivial as this is not even admitted or attended to, then don’t even think about them being able to resolve bigger issues.

5 Likes

You literally just edited the rewards smh

Much dissappoint @kalishane

1 Like

Wow. @kalishane you’ve reached a new low. You didn’t even bother responding to this thread. Instead you edited your post hoping no one noticed it? Have you really got no respect at all for the players here?

Im gonna ruin the new avengers movie bcuz of this

Spooderman dies

1 Like

No apology. No explanation. Just covering your tracks @kalishane
So much for building up trust between scopely and the community…
Very disappointing

1 Like

Hss hss she’s a snake :smile_cat::snake:

Are the recently edited rewards the ones that say Top 7-25 get a 1 canteen AND 1 gps? because then, that’s also mistaken… @kalishane

1 Like

Dang, hes right. First the advertised rewards were switched, but they werent even switched to what the new advertisement says

This reminds me of when ascendable war rewards were promised and then the post was edited to try and hide all evidence of said promise…

1 Like

Hard to imagine “subject to change” is meant to cover “subject to change to reflect what we’d already put in the game”.

Changing plans is one thing, not bothering to check your work when correcting a known error is something else…

2 Likes