Revive Vs. Decap

i’ve never see him on depot… i have on 1 from 5* tokens though

Complain, complain, complain… everything needs to be free and it’s never good enough :roll_eyes: another one of these posts

I’m asking for balance. It would be nice if it was free, but even a chance at more decaps would be better than what we have now

You hate balance?

EpOTrrJTyG8BW

omg revive is useless, should be giving us a free triple revive shield, and only to those who have prestigae below 12!

Isn’t red sandy a decap ? the kanuni one

Ehh not as rough as it was when Priya and other OP 45AP 5s were dominating in the 5 meta.

Alpha isn’t even that good TBH.
“Okay I got Ty down to his last sliver of health, no I just need to finish the job with Alpha!”
Absolute defense - 0 damage
Ty revives Lydia who revives Erika who revives Carl who revives-

Fck an hp sliver. Single-most frustrating thing. Followed very closely by near-perfect opponent RNG. GRR af.

Ps. Fck a shield revive, too. Gimme disarm. Thats the Konami Code here.

#:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_left::arrow_right::arrow_left::arrow_right:baselectstart

To be fair, I’ve used Alpha to do awesome things. But I’ve had that happen plenty even with her rush

Gonna hit this Lydia while I have a 50% attack boost and 35% attack against yellow!

Lydia survives, now has 75% defense and a huge blue health bar

Ffffffff-

I realized the initial wording of the opening post was kind of ungrateful. My apologies all. I edited it to have a sincere expression of thanks.

I don’t want to seem ungrateful. I just want to get some more options to address the ever growing number of revives on defenses

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.