Revive balance :^)

Hi there.
Seeing all this 3-4 revive meta, and their stupid revive chains, makes me wonder why aren’t we having some toon balance. I’m not asking to nerf toons, but how about to balance the revive ability? Getting back on their foot is ok, but keeping the AP is what breaks revive and let the chains happend

Also, why would i want +99 3* tokens after every war, ffs

2 Likes

There is pleanty of balance they just put a new promo decap out. There problem solved keep surviving!!

3 Likes

Newer decaps coming out means they probably will start to release the original 4 into wider release. Like Erika once Lydia came out

Revive has always worked this way, nothing will change

2 Likes

2 shield 3 revive teams is bs , unless your a whale playing war vs entire 8 man factions with these teams is not fun 1 wrong move or the games dodgy my weapons skill won’t work but the other teams weapons skills go off every time bs screws it up for you & not to mention the 1000s of F2P & unlucky pullers who have won the war but can’t beat that inactive body with the 2 shield 3 revive teams forcing retreat to lose the war but with 20k better points…

1 Like

11 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah we all love those revives. Cause scopely made more revives than decaps.
tenor%20(22)
Sooner or later it will end.

So basically, inb4 balancing just keep the p2w gameplay :^)

What about all the F2P who now have a revive in Solange or pulled one from recent events which didn’t cost much/anything to pull from?

You can’t argue that they should nerf existing characters. The arguement that more decaps are needed is valid imo, especially for F2P players, but Scopely won’t change the mechanics of revive.

3 Likes

One can have revives in their roster and still recognize the imbalance they bring to the game’s combat.

1 Like

Please. More threads.

2 Likes

Lmfao kodak the comment thread king

1 Like

1 revive per team is plenty. Spenders hiding behind 3 revives because they have no team building skills.

1 Like

Seems like they have skills, smart enough to put three revives in Incase the first or second one dies :wink:

1 Like

Not skill. Just large debt.

2 Likes

I just click the autofill button. Blame Scopely for putting 3 revives in there.

4 Likes

You don’t know me.

Question though: if all the paying players left, ya know since we are killing the game, where would that leave they game? How would it survive with players who don’t spend?

We all need each other

2 Likes

Awwww Hallmark card.

2 Likes

That wasn’t my point. My point was that even most F2P have a revive so the call to adjust the revive mechanic is not available"p2w" thing

1 Like