Retreating in war

My understanding is that if your enemy retreats but ends up with more points when the timer runs out, you still win.

But do they get the win if they start retreating but then manage to destroy all your camps?

I ask because it very nearly just happened to us and it wasn’t clear if it was worth someone coining or not.

Ask Total War from Butler Region. They were the Kings of retreating in CRW lmao

Our regions top faction used to press retreat then demolish us in two waves when bug with never ending war appeared, just for them to not wait for long after one of us is up to kill again and end war for both factions. But when factions started to grow strong they start biatching about it cuz everyone was just retreating from them lol In the end they got in a fight with each other and their faction ended up splitting in three different factions.

I like your spunk. I wish you were in my region so I could recruit you or destroy you.

What region are you in? Maybe in the CRW we will be able to match up and I’ll get to make your tanks look like the launch, and the later wreckage, of the Challenger.

I am pretty active during the day because I am stuck inside all day long, so if we do match that will be when we will get to see if this challenge is accepted and if promised actions are distributed accordingly.

Won’t be on at night because as you know, I am a vampire, and I will be out doing vampire stuff.

Retreat = loss even if u have more points

If u are cleared but have more points you still win

If u start retreat and clear them and have more points before timer counts down you get a win.

You forgot to mention that you are in the number one faction in Decatur smh

Thank you for showing that a good ruler has a herald.

That’s why I have you, so I thank you.

However, you forget to call me your Liège so you get $0 google cards this war.

Master-beta that just made me chuckle a little :joy:

Thanks!