RESURRECTION - Bad idea

I think this is completely misplaced skill in this game - what kind of magic is this? maybe you should introduce Gandalf next?

2 Likes

Gandalf would be sick af. I’d do two big pulls

6 Likes

no seriusly … it feels like it dont belong here

Of course because in a real battle those involved would wait patiently for the enemy side to attack to counterattack it. it is a very realistic game.

2 Likes

Yes people also have the ability to inflict major damage and or set people on fire when they get too hype then cool down only to do it again. Amirite my dude

Although if someone gets shot there usually is bleeding involved

True, but camilla does burn through a stab wound. And unless shes slashing at the speed of light or using a lightsaber, that’s not how that works. Lmao

1 Like

How does Eric shoot his gun and heal someone. That never made sense either. My whole world is a lie

6 Likes

Got those healing darts from killing floor my dude

1 Like

Priya shoots a Bazooka 3x from 10 feet away. theres no time for goodbye, hello! Im late Im late Im late

Well people can be brought back to life with CPR and defibrillator can

Ya it’s dumb and always has been.

Whatci hate is that they get revived with their AR full and ready to go. If ur being revived AR should be set back to 0

1 Like

Disagree this would make glass cannons even more worthless

1 Like

Thats the risk you take using them. Hate killing priya then boom she pops back up and kills 3 of your toons

Hell, if we’re going for realism make it so ones your toons die in a raid or whatever they’re deleted from your roster. And you cant have dupes at any point in time. Let’s also take all the weapons and make guns a one hit but only have so much ammo.
The point I’m trying to make is this game is not going for realism, it’s going for gameplay. If you dont like revives, bring a decapitate. Build your team to counter it, that’s the whole point of having many toons at your disposal. And yeah people who spend more are gonna have better stuff, it’s a bit much with scopely, but it rings true for basically any games aside from certain genres

It’s set in a post apocalyptic zombie infested world and you’re getting worried about realism

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

and a guy can beat a guy with a sword when he shoots at you with a machinegun

1 Like

its just another skill, and it has a counter (actually 3) decap, headhunter crosshairs

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.