Resetting weapons

5* weapons on way

We already had a similar topic this morning… they’ve had that for a while now buddy

1 Like

This is like the 5th time this week someone has made a topic on exactly this can y’all learn to use the search button plz

14 Likes

What the rapper said.

7 Likes

Watch them end up releasing them now

Scopes will probably release them just to spite me after I complained about the 40 pull having 39, 4* and 1 6* to prove me wrong about having faith in this game :man_shrugging:

1 Like

You should be happy.
I’ve seen people do 40’s and not pull any legends.

1 Like

I remember back when ppl did 40s and got 40 3*s now that sucked

7 Likes

Ah yes, “You should be happy to pull a legend.” If you had read on my thread last time, I specifically said why I wasn’t happy but I’ll say it again. I mean it is what it is, I’ll take it. Happy I won’t be, but I’ll be eh which is a good summary of the game.

1. It was Green Aaron (I grinded my butt off for Green Abe already) so the leadership skill is useless, his AR is okay but I don’t have the means to level up it up
  2. Green is the most heavy in my roster = low gear since the majority of us are bottlenecked on gear especially legendary gear
  3. It is a bit degrading when you see your factionmates pull 2+ legendaries from 40s frequently, while I had to get my coins through free offers and saving up from leagues. So I won’t be able to pull for a long time again
  4. It was during the time of double the chances which means 2% to receive a legendary, 2% for an ascendable, and possibly 10%? on a 5* (Don’t quote me on that) which means despite the odds I still got crappy luck while others can do better with the same pulls? (That’s still a pile of poop if ya ask me lol)

And by no means do I mean any offense in what I say, I’m just stating it from my point of view. I can see that this game does favor some players over others when it comes to pulls.

I understand what you mean.

You better start paying better attention buddy before you get F’ed by a Scopely “scam” offer, or by anything else.

People can be so ignorant and embarrassing.

im sure the next thread will be about engine grease…

2 Likes

Yeah to me a couple times :unamused:
Dark days…

1 Like

I feel ur pain.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.