Reset war! Ya killing me scopes

Scopes just reset war plz, make it fair!! =(

8 Likes

Yes!!! Please restart after it’s there’s been a confirmed fix.

7 Likes

I agree a reset would be much appreciated, preferably before Sunday!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

#PlayersUnited

Even more now, everyone should stand behind this. More issues, more bugs. Join us!

8 Likes

They probably can’t afford to pay the weekend programmers cos of the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ so no war…

2 Likes

Spending

Strike (seven characters)

Id be down for free rewards … but if they fix it they should still compensate all the players

1 Like

Ya getting a burt an a raid can wooo woooooo :joy:

2 Likes

Yea giving some factions 180k head start is not okay. 4th to 28th before the fix. Restart it, or there will be huge losses in the player base.

4 Likes

They don’t care

1 Like

It needs reset, and another stupid bug smh

2 Likes

Smelling salts compensation incoming :triumph:

2 Likes

Cannot war not fair

1 Like

Perhaps its a ploy to actually lose a-load of players so they can switch off servers for good :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Normally top 15 faction but cannot declare war or load war fix your stuff

1 Like

So I doubt they will reset it because people will fume over coins and cans which scopley won’t revert

1 Like

Y’all still queuing lol

War glitched in the middle of a war we were in, opened a can, boom couldn’t war anymore.
I want my war can replaced, but highly doubtful that I will get it replaced :rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

They should have taken action and just stopped it straight away. As usual they leave everyone hanging waiting for a fix for so long it’s too late to do anything actually helpful or fair.

2 Likes