Request for information

Can we get an eta for your next update and possible new features? I’m actually looking for ftp reasons to keep playing. What you’re offering now doesn’t do it for me.

Sounds like a blog or some promise roadmap would be in order…hey wait a minute

2 Likes

Would a free (grindable) S Class help?

5 Likes

Depends. If it is free like andrea shield “free” then NO

5 Likes

Nope. Grindable free. SC members get it maxed sooner, but everyone can get it and max it.

3 Likes

What if knives required to upgrade are offers or sc?

No telling us a week ago this event was going to occur would have been a step towards communication of future events.

2 Likes

Thanks! Had not noticed yet. Christa or James…?

You can get the knives required to upgrade by logging in every day and completing a roadmap. It’s entirely grindable. There will be faster ways to upgrade as well (SC members will get a boost, and they’ll probably put some in offers as well). But, you won’t need to spend money to get one and level it all the way to max if you grind the roadmap every day.

3 Likes

Gonna take customers 2 to 3 months to actually use these toons, by then the meta would have changed that they could be rendered useless. Should have been free like 6* guardian shield zeke was when 6*s was introduced.

4 Likes

Will players of all levels, except maybe the newest, be able to finish these roadmaps? Or will they be more of the nightmare mode ones where we have to guess if it’s humans for walkers? And will they use a reasonable amount of world energy, or more special energy they can use to take up more reward slots in tournaments?

If its the nightmare road maps though, no thanks. Don’t mind doing them sometimes, but not every day for however many weeks this will be. That takes the fun out of it completely for me.

1 Like

The new toon is a nice addition but my question remains…eta for next update and possible new features?

Yea and what energy level are these road maps gonna be we have enough 20 and 30 plus energy costs that make us lose out on running other road maps lol

1 Like

I am expecting the energy costs to be too high and the difficulty to be out of reach for a good deal of players. Prove me wrong Scopely.

1 Like

88 days later…

1 Like

Well, my level 34 alt in Bartow, with no 6* toons (hired a ftp lacerator Shiva faction ally) finished the SC roadmap. The non-sc roadmap is probably too difficult for that alt, but I’m still gonna count this as doable by all but the newest ftp.

1 Like

Grindable free like Sergio (so not) or grindable free like Garrett (when he eventually turned up weeks later)?

1 Like

Ladygeek.Take this to the PC guys…WE NEED A NEW KENNY.OR AN S CLASS KENNY

Not sure that’s a good idea. You’d have to sell your skin and I’m not sure what you’d do with the 45¢.

1 Like

No there stats are so much higher Now so you can use instantly :+1: