Remove OLD SCHOOL Arena

Old school arena needs to be removed, it is so boring and pointless. No new players are going to level up 5 star toons, No one is going to waste trainers on the AR of 5 star or ascendable toons. Just stick to 6 star toons or draft. @JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely Please get rid of it before the next stretch begins

13 Likes

No dont remove it, a lot of people like it and so do I…yes my opinion matters…

56 Likes

It’s good, remove ascendables and it’s perfect

11 Likes

No (7 characters)

7 Likes
  1. No-one is going to like everything, but Scopely are doing the right thing trying new formats.

2. Arena has way bigger problems than a day of 5* Only.

3. New players have a lot of 5s so will level them up if they are good 5.

18 Likes

Yes let’s have more classic Arenas so we can use the same team as every other mode in the game. Down with variation and difference

18 Likes

Are you joking?!?
No they wont!!
As a less than 1 year player, if its not ascendable its not getting leveled up. Dont get me started on AR trainers…garbage

You don’t need to use trainers to level the AR of a 5*.

Some people enjoy the nostalgia. Some people also bother to read the forums before starting a new thread on a subject that’s already being discussed.

3 Likes

Order of arenas I like the most

1. Old School Arenas
  2. Everything Else
  3. Classic Arena

It’s annoying that the one that is in there the most is the one that is already in every other part of the game. I use to like draft but really needs to add leader skill to it so its an actual proper team build, lack of good weapons due to attached ones already make it not great.

31 Likes

That’s my favorite of all the arenas. It’s fun to use some of the old toons and I still level the 5s all the time. With the constant lvl ups they are great for the milestones.

12 Likes

I dont want to level up the AR’s… get it… good :+1:

Why not just say that then instead of making a pointless excuse. Nobody is forcing you to take part in the arena if you don’t want to. But other people like it. Your opinion does not matter more than other peoples. If the majority disliked it maybe you’d have a point. But you’re clearly in the minority.

3 Likes

I like old school reminds me of a time where any toon was good-ish

13 Likes

I did, why not read the post before commenting. Stay in the minority my guy, your replies are not helpful.

So you didn’t specifically mention AR trainers then?

You’re the one in the minority here.

3 Likes

Eats pop-corn

Given more people played in the 5* era than 6*, it may be more applicable to old school is majority liked lol

9 Likes

Guess you also aren’t gonna win this arena. If you choose not to be prepared then don’t complain.

1 Like

So you’re saying they won’t level up characters that help them advance into getting better characters? I’m not sure what your logic is here.

4 Likes

I have a ton of maxed 5 stars with mods too.

I love it!

Great work scopes!1

5 Likes