Remove 500 Premium Pulls for Faction Milestones!

All the promises they made and they added 500 PREMIUM pulls for weekly faction milestones and for those 500 pulls you get a war can and 2500 5 star Tokens… Not sure if they trolling or someone pretty high up got paid heavily to sabotage the company by intentionally making player base unhappy at every possibility.
Edit: AND NO BASIC RECRUITS DONT COUNT ANYMORE.

4 Likes

We went over this last week. They are premier recruits. Basic tokens count.

They dont count anymore.

2 Likes

Oh my bad. That’s dirty. Oh well. No surprise.

5 Likes

They obviously saw how many people pulled that 20k coins! Eat up my sheep! Anyone else feeling more and more United?

They rushing and struggling can’t even get the wording right. Collection items is eggs but states butter in the missions lmao

3 Likes

ur faction doesnt really need to pull 500 if u guys dont want to. just dont mind that milestone if u dont want to do it, its for other factions who do.

anyway i dont think they made any promise not to promote premier recruit pulls lol

Want a way to prove people are still spending or catch one’s out make a way to show it watch the screen shoots fly on here. Dirty tricks campaign.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.