Remember when the game

anyone remember when events were available to all and it was pay to get more chances? This new system is chasing everyone away most don’t even care anymore it’s killing the game even for moderate spenders. I use to spend way more now it’s a slow trickle if any. It’s almost pointless to spend anything now there is no value to it.

20 Likes

Yes, was eons ago, tis but a dying memory now, confined to myths and legends told round a camp fire that seldom few believe nowadays.

14 Likes

Wonder how many are still around from those days

3 Likes

Not many. I am one of them however.

1 Like

Was this game actually good once ? Seems like a greed fest now

3 Likes

The game was fun, once. A very long time ago

9 Likes

Im around since 3rd war ever (pause from 17 to 19) but events always had some part for the f2p. Now it’s almost only p2p in every aspect.

F2p never meant top10 potential but you always had some kind of chance to get something, those times are gone. Last cool event was green negan 5* through michonne heads. Good times :confused:

6 Likes

Playing since 2015 game started that year as well, august or september. The game was much more fun back then.

3 Likes

Same. I remember quitting for like a month at the beginning of the game because I was struggling in the world maps. Came back for some reason and got into a good faction and got addicted. The game for me really went downhill once transfers opened up and became a huge cash grab. IMO.

4 Likes

Patient Zero from launch here

4 Likes

I am here since after the start of the charade! I am so fed up i wane vomit scopely out of my system. To think they can milk there community like this! I am playing raid shadow legends it fun and player comes first, got a top 6* ascendable on christmas. And u can 6* even a 1* toon. Hahaha hate scopely, moving on!

1 Like

Same. Lol. :zipper_mouth_face:

I remember. I’ve been here since the beginning, too for some reason. Guess I like punishing myself. Why else would anyone still play lol

3 Likes

I miss being able to war for new 5*s. I miss actually being able to participate in events

4 Likes

It wasn’t so bad until this past year.
Now everything has become pay to play.

this game has always been up and down, every year its “ending”, nothing has “ever been this bad”, same story every time

Name a few ups that we’ve had recently. :thinking:

3 Likes

The first year of the game they gave 24 hours of free energy to run any world map.
That was definitely up.
But it’s been many years ago.

2 Likes

(Title) was good

1 Like

Wasn’t that the event where people grinded because they thought they could get Negan and then the Michonne head they needed turned out to be RNG based so loads of people missed out on him despite collecting everything else and were really disappointed? :thinking: Good times indeed. :laughing:

Oooh yes I enjoyed that! My faction did an insane amount of farming that day.

2 Likes