Remember the Lori regionwide event?

Hey all, random question,
Does anyone still have screen shots of the announcement for the region wide event where we had to cooperate to get 5* Lori, her shears, etc? I had broached the idea to j.b. and he was curious. If anyone has the info still, I’d appreciate it if you could message me or post it here. Keep surviving all you awesome people!

5 Likes

I believe the point of that event was to generate region activity metrics to come up with matchings for the first crw. They don’t need those metrics any more :slight_smile:

5 Likes

vaguely remember it.
We had to kill so many million walkers a week and complete so many stage/maps to get her?

3 Likes

old event from year 2 of game. 4* lori and her weapon.

1 Like

Maybe they want some info again :slight_smile: merges are gonna be a thing “soon”

What’s your source for that info? I haven’t heard that.

1 Like

hopefully it does lead to mergers one day. too many regions and too many players moving around.

1 Like

They probably should have redone it for the waves, because some of the choices make no sense.

On a side note, was called ‘Call to Arms’ and was actually a nice idea and was reasonably fun - would be great if it was game wide like they do in some other games (No Mans Lands for instance, kill X walkers as a community in X time for X rewards, with different tiers etc)

9 Likes

This Lori?:

3 Likes

Yes but it was well received event. I think it could well applied again. Working together to get a toon and a weapon was fun. The balance of the game now sucks, there should be an incentive to play for all, not just the whales

1 Like

Yes that’s what the prizes were, thank u

1 Like

Yes thank you, couldn’t remember what it was called

1 Like

:v:
Yes, it was a fun event… :+1:

1 Like

Players like when there is a choice in the characters, when you decide who you need more… All such events were good…

1 Like

Yeah I remember it, it was 4* Lori btw and had the shears. It was our introduction to Hold the Line and Duane Hold the Line

1 Like

I remember it was another good event with these characters, chose the route for anyone to go…:sneezing_face:

3 Likes

everybody got Lori and her weapon. Where is the choice in that?

It was a great event. I was hoping it could happen again, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part. I miss the old game, not what it is today.

1 Like

I may be wrong, but not everyone got Lori in that event…

No I know a few people who didn’t get the prizes, but they were in massively dead regions at the time. Even my dead one accomplished it.

1 Like