Remember the days when we stilll had RTS YTbers

Remember JAB or mama deadhead , TheCoal or 999 gaming . They picked the right time to quit . Nowawadys I know from 2 active playing YTbers , lockdown and link .

19 Likes

GET READY FOR STEVE SMOOKY GAMING BOIS!

3 Likes

Haha yeah like FreddysReddy

3 Likes

999 Gaming wasted a lot of money and got nothing more… so in the end spending huge amounts on the game is not a good way to go, if you have fun with the game play and seize the events, get a good faction and a low to nothing spending you can get a good experience…

2 Likes

He made several videos about cheats for the game, so I think that he jacked up the money and then quit once it got boring.

The new Yt guy did make a “Let’s go with what scopely says” now video recently that was posted here.
Basically saying what people read wasn’t what they read, basically the people are dumb, then went about reading the FIRST, SECOND or THIRD EDITED original article to prove his point.
WITHOUT even going into the full statements said by the VP in the original or even the 3 page finial cut.

@Invisinerd there I edited it for clarity

7 Likes

Invisinerd?

3 Likes

I gave him a thumbs down on his channel. He is paid to said good things about Scopely. No real journalism there

8 Likes

I don’t think he read the room on that one video didn’t go down to well :joy: :joy: if he was smart he should have did a scopley and stayed silent.

1 Like

Yeah not only did it not go well he read the edited version then, like scopely he only addressed 1 comment while ignoring the other statements the VP said.
Complete and utter tool.

14 Likes

Live and learn Its a teaching moment. I feel bad because he’s trying to run a business. It’s P.R stay in the middle and be quite walk that fine line.

1 Like

Omg, Freddy was great!

don’t forget @Trollypolly. I loved watching his funny/quirky videos. Not sure what happened to the Truth. Is he still playing with We Are One?

2 Likes

I would not feel bad for him, in life people are defined by the choices. We deserve what we get from those choices.

1 Like

I miss Just a Bucket Gaming. Box! Sorry, Just a Box Gaming

9 Likes

Toilet Paper guy was a complete waste of a breath. Here in the forums content creators have\had, not sure if the same rules, as full blown moderators! That terd would insta-deIete anything he did not like on his comments here about his videos.

1 Like

Truth is still playing, but no longer with WAO. Sicarios, I think.

My contract basically says if I post anything about hacks, exploits or stuff about the game that’s wrong that they can ask me to remove it. They didn’t want me misrepresenting their product. That’s really it. It gave me access to awesome assets like a Zhu.png or 5* token pics to use in video creation process. Really no benefit other than the connection to the community managers like anybody else. I know you think that it means more than that, but the best conversation I’ve had with anybody at Scopely was comparing our Pokemon roster.

I do think it’s funny that I talked about reading the facts instead of just what someone posts on the forums, and this guy just tried to give you his take on my video tho. Apologies if there is any misunderstanding on my role here. I have committed 4 years of my time (& money) to this game & Scopely gives me no real benefit or gain. I started sharing my experience & thoughts, and they reached out to me about signing into their content creator group. Likely surprised to see someone who isn’t trashing their product, which they have plenty of. Refreshing. Again, I don’t get anything about of my work in sharing this game. I think it’s funny that it’s that hard to believe that I still enjoy this game. To the point that someone is venting about me on the forums. Weird world we’re in here.

3 Likes

Crazy. I understand some skepticism but if you’ve played this game long enough, you know what the truth is.

1 Like

Remember the days when RTS was fun

8 Likes