Remember the christmas roadmap from a while back?

So a while back before 6* there was a christmas event that had a wheel with i think 5 or 6 5* that were highly sought after and 1 new 5 star lori with ap gen. In order to make one pull you needed to grind and it was a fair grind as well. Can we have another one of these? You guys tried recently with the road rage event but that did not fair to well. I thought that event was the on of the best and i actually got lucky on that wheel and pulled christmas lori.

Edit 1: Forgot to mention that you needed 10 tokens for this. To get one i think you needed 10k broken ornaments and 10k broken candy canes

4 Likes

What I want is to know what the heck happened to this “upcoming event.”

In reply to OP: Scopes has ceased to give free samples to f2p and the like, if a roadmap like that is introduced you’ll need to pay through the nose.

1 Like

Scopely’s response:
Yes. It will be for the exact same 5*s.

2 Likes

oof. That hurt man

The thing about that event is that everyone if they did the road maps you got 1 free pull. You could get more and they were fairly priced. If i remember right it was about 60$ to get another pull. I know Blue Richard was there, Green morgan, fast lori, and I think red magna. They had one of every color that everyone wanted. So my point is why not have an event were there are few really good characters and only one free pull instead of multiple pulls with some cannon fodder thrown in? That event did really good since every nearly everyone in my old fact ended up buying one more pull since they would end up losing nothing and gain a character that would be good on their team.

Pepperidge farms remembers…

1 Like

We’ll have more news about Regions getting the Transfer treatment.

As per the last time around, we do not want to burst in while Season 3 is ongoing, so the next batch of unlocks will likely happen for when S4 is about to start :wink:

stay tuned on the relevant thread for more information to be provided in due time! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Huh did not expect you to pop up jb. hows it going? everyone says you got moved to the star trek forums,

yeah that’s the one. How come you still haven’t sold them for food yet?

Ha! I remember those ornaments. Took hours to sell them again! :rofl:

1 Like

Just like the season mission was fixed at the beginning of season 3.

3 Likes

Cough leauge missions Cough
Cough Territory’s Cough

3 Likes

aww man not you too. My point of this topic was to bring back the style witch the christmas event had. Not to barrate Jb about bugs. The guy just happen to be here dude.

2 Likes

Well,I’m all for an event like that to return

2 Likes

They only sell for 10 food :(. I have broken candy canes too lol!

they changed it? Or am i hallucinating cause i remember they sold for 50 food. Oh well its a good momento of a better time.

My candy canes and ornaments sell for 10. They might sell for 50 if they weren’t broken/shattered lol. I hope they bring them bask so I can have a head start :wink:

i still have dirty santa hats. They won’t be bringing them back at all.

Was good fun, need more engaging events like that again. John and Maggie were somewhat like it but both were terrible toons.

4 Likes