Release 20.1.1 - 7.15.19

Hello Survivors!

Today we’ll be releasing the 20.1.1 build on Android to resolve a crashing issue impacting some of our Users. While we would normally hold a release until all platforms are ready, we wanted to release this build ASAP to help the impacted players. iOS and Amazon updates will follow later this week.

6 Likes

Thank you scopely for this amazing update.

3 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Tomara que realmente resolva o problema é não apenas mascare

tá meu jogo ainda continua reiniciando

Atualizei é continua reiniciando então que tal galera da scopely “toma no olho do cu” sério vocês são um bando de “filhos da putas” o suporte do jogo de vocês é “uma porra incompetente” vocês são horríveis em ouvir a base de jogadores de vocês.

2 Likes

Estimate for iOS? I’ve already been out going in my 4th day. Yay for android but can we get a rush on iOS too?

Hey can you do something abt the pulls? I paid 25 bucks for survivors club to get 2 5 star. I’m very unhappy with it and this raid situation of having to spend a mil food just to find a opponent. Its frustrating. And if your killing regions, at least give a key to those stuck for choice.

giphy

5 Likes

Stupidity. Lol. Won’t do it again. Paid 25 bucks basically for 2 5 star. Lol

2 Likes

Am not renewing lol

3 Likes

How do you even know it’s an amazing update if you cannot see / read the patch notes or what exactly they are changing? :joy:

1 Like

Fixes those games that are crashing.

Crashes those games that weren’t.

Get a move on the iOS update been waiting for a solution since February!

I still cant open the game .i have android device

Did you look for a update in your playstore?

Agreed. I updated, bf did not and now I Cannot open game and his is fine. At risk of losing 200+ day login streak. Help!

If you were not crashing before the update and are crashing now, please DM me your Friend Code.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the iOS update! It’s been 5 days :frowning: I’m missing out on a lot of stuff. Will there be any type of compensation for those affected?