Regions Sharing Territories

I was just wondering which regions share territories for weapon crafting with the whole region? Top factions in my region don’t, and it’s not going to change so me and my faction are up and out when regions open up (If scopely does this right). Just looking for suggestions.

3 Likes

Well nobody is gonna join your region. What your faction are not thinking about is when it comes to cross region war your region will suffer. We used to have a crafting faction but now we just share, everyone takes a turn. And by the way I think what your faction is doing is pretty selfish and in the end of this does happen will suffer because of it.

You haven’t been in our leadership chats so. Yeah. Thanks for the comment.

2 Likes

My region shares weapon territories

1 Like

Pike does! Just take a territory put in a trainer team/dummy team, when you’re done someone else takes it

4 Likes

Wasn’t in your leadership chats no, but you posted here so you got my opinion or was that not the opinion you are looking for. Glad u posted tho cause with the pending merge people will now know not to head to your region, so thanks for outing yourselves.

Honestly I would want anyone stuck in my region, especially those looking for a friendly game.

2 Likes

Also thanks for your opinion, but you answered a question I didn’t ask. Please read the question.

1 Like

Read the question in the beginning, you got my suggestion, it’s share or die as a region, pretty simple but like I said, thanks for outing your faction and region. People are trying to make decisions with the impending merge and you just gave us one to avoid.

Yeah but in the midst my faction was called selfish for whatever reason. Selfish because we are tired of being stepped on?

sHRU2mefl56BG

2 Likes

Everyone and their brother are tired of being stepped in in this game, but u are becoming as bad as scopely if u want to monopolize the crafting territories, weapons can make or break a player and you want to take someones chance away because your faction feels hard done by. Do what u want, doesn’t really matter to me but I now know where not to go.

Lol what??? We aren’t mopolizing anything, we aren’t top players. The top 2 factions are the only ones who ever get territories and they aren’t willing to even share so we can all not place 7th in credit each time. So what are you speaking of exactly?

I’m 100% sure you all kinds of misread that.

1 Like

Omg what a bollox I am, I read your post for the fourth time and it finally registered with me, not your faction, your region, I am so sorry, what a fuck up. Trust me most of the region’s are not like yours and sorry again. Feel like such a dumb ■■■■ now.

2 Likes

Lol you’re not dumb but you need some coffee.

3 Likes

And a few days off, lol, thanks for your understanding. Wake up Locky duh.

We have been doing it for idk 6 months or oh hell here’s my pitch… Alls welcome to message me

4 Likes

This sounds lovely, actually giving people a chance. I have been playing for three years and decided to do a faction of newer players and they would absolutely love the no coin thing

1 Like

Works nice saves ur coins for other things( Pulls, cans, watever) we even had some crw that went with it. Lol