Update 10/29: To avoid confusion please refer to the new post for current information by following think War of Champions Update [10/24]
There are a few changes we are planning to implement for the NEXT round of region transfers. These changes will impact future war team match-ups and sizes. Depending on the Wave your region is in, you’ll either have a 6v6 or 8v8 in future CRW. Please take these changes into consideration as you and/or your faction plan your next region transfer move.
While the dates and times of the Wave transfer windows are still TBD, we thought it was important for players to understand which regions they will be eligible to transfer to in order to better inform their transfer decisions for the current round of region transfers.
To be clear, the information in this post does not apply to the CURRENT region transfers that are live (post here). This information only applies to the region transfer round that will happen AFTER the current one ends. Date & Time for the NEXT region transfer outlined below is TBD.
For a detailed/visual look at these region transfer updates, go here.
Once the current transfer window ends (Friday, 10/18 at 5 pm PDT), we will break down each Wave further in preparation for the NEXT round of region transfers. Please check your region below since this will determine your inbound and outbound eligibility in the future.
Important Note about War of Champions - Only factions in Wave 1A will be eligible to qualify for the next War of Champions (currently planned for late January 2020). Reminder: Faction requirements to qualify for the next War of Champions are as follows:
- Be in a Wave 1A Region
- Have a Top 40 Cumulative Score over the next 6 Wars beginning with the CRW taking place on 10/18
Stay tuned for more details on the next War of Champions.
Following the next round of region transfer, all CRW for regions in Wave 1A will have 8v8. Regions in Wave 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A, & 3B will have 6v6. This change is not effective immediately. Please stay tuned for more information on this in the future.
Transfer Wave Windows
Since not all waves are open at the same time, please check this window timeline order to see the order in which your window opens. There are six different windows. Only regions in the Wave that have outbound transfers enabled can transfer to another region within the same Wave.
- Wave 3B regions are INBOUND & OUTBOUND enabled
- Wave 2A, 2B, & 3B regions are INBOUND enabled only
- Wave 3A regions are INBOUND & OUTBOUND enabled
- Wave 2A & 2B regions are INBOUND enabled only
- Wave 2B regions are INBOUND & OUTBOUND enabled
- Wave 1A, 2B, & 2A regions are INBOUND enabled only
- Wave 2A regions are INBOUND & OUTBOUND enabled
- Wave 1A & 1B regions are INBOUND enabled only
- Wave 1B regions are INBOUND & OUTBOUND enabled
- Wave 1A regions are INBOUND enabled only
- Wave 1A regions are INBOUND & OUTBOUND enabled