Region Transfer: In/Out Region List

When it comes to this :disappointed:
Don’t think support can (will) help you, locked regions are isolated from the rest of the world and will stay that way for a while. One region, Marlboro, has been around for months and is still locked. Never heard of support letting people into locked regions, good luck with that.

0 Likes

That’s the thing. The region he wants to go to is NOT LOCKED. Furthermore he doesn’t want to transfer, he wants to just start over in my region. He only has 2 hours into the game. I can’t understand why this would not be allowed. Do they really no longer have the capability to start new players in established regions?

0 Likes

Tried that. Multiple times. That’s why I tried here to see if anyone has accomplished this and could tell me the magic incantation to make it happen. :frowning:

0 Likes

any update on this @JB.Scopely ?

0 Likes

Hi,

I recently hinted, I do believe we’ll first wait and see the impact of the revamped Faction Transfer before enabling more Regions to take the dive.

Please watch this space :sunglasses:

0 Likes

thanks pal

0 Likes

So who in blount is a cheater. I was in the top faction and would love to know who you assume is a cheater?

0 Likes

Erryone :joy::joy:

0 Likes

Please seriously consider Abbeville & Mccormick! A few of us have friends in the opposite region and we would like to transfer to an older region with some old friends! Appreciate it, @JB.Scopely

1 Like

People would like to see edgefield open as well so players can join. No fun players can transfer out but not transfer in

0 Likes

Ohh come on, add Orangeburg to that list. I want to go back! @JB.Scopely

0 Likes

Of course 2 community managers and neither can answer the question about edgefield

0 Likes

wish newberry and abbeville were on here. be nice to play with my irl friends. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Newberry as well! We crw with Abbeville and McCormick.

0 Likes

I’m Newberry’s head advocate for it to open guys :sunglasses:

1 Like

New list slated for Friday ? one that includes Mccormick and newberry :wink:

1 Like

E3cQDsj7pUpwI

4 Likes

@JB.Scopely - Abbeville & Mccormick too please!

0 Likes

Fairfield plz… Dieing fast

1 Like

No response about edgefield @jb.scopely. People are leaving it but its not open for new people to join. Not fair

0 Likes