Région on the wave 3

Somebody has decide that our region is not a good region and have to die. We are playing against other wave 3. The result is that 9 of our factions are in the top 20. We could do better if we had opponents. Between 15 to 30 minutes to find an opponent. Always the same. Me and my faction and all the factions of my region, WE all want to fight, WE all have soldiers ready. Thank you scopely for doing bull… We are loosing the plaisir to play Congratulations if that’s you want, you’re on the good way

2 Likes

I play in monroe and I didn’t understand why it got classed wave 3. Far better than the other wave 3s I play in by a long way. And also a lot better than most of the wave 2s. It was a strange decision.

1 Like

Stay in your regions until they die completely, don’t play Scopelys game.

3 Likes

56 factions at least . 21 of Monroe. The else represents 7 regions. There must be a problem

Scopely is probably working on a project and probably want to stop road to survival. That’s the only possibility

1 Like

Complitly agree with Stef !!

2 Likes

+1, but it’s not 15-30minuts to search an opponent but 45minuts- 1hour… Please scop move Monroe with active faction…

2 Likes

Monroe still alive :metal:

2 Likes

It would be nice to know how they decided which regions make which waves. Some lower activity wave 1 regions and some very active wave 3 regions

3 Likes

Nicely said i agree 100% :+1:

2 Likes

I have not seen it take that long. the longest we’ve Spun was less than five minutes.

Yeah I stayed in my wave 3 region and weve warred as much as we wanted. No noticeable wait.

You’re lucky. The worst. 1h to wait. The worst region 200 000 pts. Us 22 millions points. What could we do if we had opponents…

1 Like

Leave the wave 3. Your at the back end of the train brother and eating the shit while from the mid to front just gets better.

Movie: snow piercer example

If you want more activity you have to move up waves. That’s the new reality not my opinion

1 Like

Like to the movie reference

Lol it just popped in my head and pretty much what is going on. I don’t like that you cant go backwards but being able to move wave to wave is interesting.

Why leaving when you 're on a good place with good people?

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.