Region Merge needed

We have noticed a huge drop in activity in our region. This is becoming an issue with the older regions. I suggest a region merge event. This could easily be accomplished with a CRW event involving older, less active regions. Match up 3 regions in CRW, the winner would “absorb” the other 2 regions. At the end of the event, Scopely sends out messages to the accounts in the 3 regions with a deadline to reply, say 10 days. At the end of the 10 days, all accounts with no reply get deleted. Once all the inactive accounts have been deleted, Scopely moves the remaining accounts into one region, the winning region. This Will be beneficial for everyone, the players and for Scopely. Player benefits would be: (1) more faction activity, meaning full, active factions, 30 members participating vs. 12-15 members participating, thus yielding more rewards. (2) more region activity in CRW, also yielding more, better rewards. (3) a lot less game lag during events by freeing up servers, which brings me to some benefits for Scopely: (1) free up servers to reduce game lag and reduce chances of game crashing (2) more revenue as players would be willing to “spend” more (3) happier players, which means they’re willing to spend :wink: If coordinated properly, this could be executed smoothly and everyone will be happy. I challenge all players to offer feedback on this

4 Likes

Radio silence from the mods about this, as somebody posted on glassdoor their priority is fleecing new unaware customers of as much money as they can. Our loyalty over the years has gone straight out the window in their minds unfortunately

4 Likes

Never really been on their minds, except during #spendingstrikes or when getting bad press externally.

2 Likes

Paulding region needs a merge badly. About 6 months ago we had 100 factions in war. Now we have 20. And the bottom half of those 20 factions have almost no wins all war. It’s ridiculous that in level up you can put up ONE POINT and qualify for rewards. There’s really no competition anymore. It’s no fun. Very boring.

4 Likes

I agree we need to merge and I’m not sure how we get Scopley to see this.
Recently I looked online to see if there were legal routes we could take due to the amount of money spent on this game and will be lost if we change regions.
There are articles of online gaming companies suing players for cheating, I’m sure I could find a good lawyer to sue Scopley for loss of funds due to some type of breach. Being as the game is still active, it’s not as if the company shut down due to lack of funds and such. It’s thriving and we are being bullied into abandoning our accounts! There is evidence of prior merges taking place so it’s not like it can’t be done!

1 Like

100% agree

1 Like

I agree 100% with mwtanner

1 Like

Paulding needs a merger badly. If scopely won’t do something about this real soon they will lose heaps of $$ as ppl leave the game.

2 Likes

Yes, We definitely need a merge in Paulding, and I’m sure there’s other regions having the same problem. I hope everyone will come together and help get this pushed through to Scopely.

3 Likes

@kalishane can you address this issue please?

Barbour needs a merge, like less than 10 active factions do war, or any events. Less than 300 people (maybe less than 400) do level up events or raid events. I know a region where they only have like 4 factions active also.

It will be nice if we can get an acknowledgement that Scopely has at least read our comments

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.