A few things imo need to be changed in hordes to make this event last unlike onslaught which has faded into nothingness.
- Rewards need improvement, a toon is a nice reward even if the toon isnt good and wont be used i guess lol but if the top 3 only get it then this will put more players into the “not spending and/or vacation time”
- Difficulty, i am finding it extremely difficult to kill any teams who have set up a real defense team. Yea yea get good but this is NOT raids or war, i can kill in those no problems agianst most teams but the walkers are underwhelming imho.
- Energy time, card pack open time needs to be changed. I dont see many spending on cans, to open packs faster, etc besides the whales who always spend.
- Cost of horde team and amount of cards that you can use needs to be increased.
- We need ways to obtain points to refresh/open packs and energy, a roadmap would be best but def not the roadmap we have now! I had no issue beating the roadmap but i am able to admit you have to be a certain level to even have the energy to do the roadmap, the energy cost to do the roadmap is stupid high and if you dont have a solid team with healers/revives and control like taunt and decaps then you wont finish it.
I like the mode itself and think it was launched better than onslaught but it needs some manot tweaking to be a common event like all the rest and to get people to spend or grind or even play at all.