Red velvet cakes

Just curious on what the faction event rewards are going to be as I am 100 red velvet cakes short of claiming the Bruce collection and I am hoping there are going to be red velvet cakes as milestones.

Also I am wondering if the territories will make a comeback with the choice of red velvet cakes or chocolate cakes as I think I aren’t The only one with the same problem.

3 Likes

Still there should be a free to play one as you can’t really class Bruce Allen cooper as free to play as I got lucky on pulling him like many others from the war wheel

1 Like

I really want to see red velvets more. It’s actually probably the thing I’m hoping for most in game atm. (Alongside collectibles).

And trainers. Lots of trainers. Lol.

5 Likes

I’m not interested in red cakes myself, they’re just a stepping stone collectable to the main collectable. I hope they don’t start taking up prize space

Perfect solution is to keep offering items as choice boxes to cater to everyone’s diff needs. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.